Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit Our Revised, & Expanded, Erectile Dysfunction Forum - Please Read. New Erectile Dysfunction Forum - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ultrasound / reduced Urine flow / VED  (Read 342 times)

Junior

• Voting Member
Ultrasound / reduced Urine flow / VED
« on: December 23, 2018, 10:02:32 AM »

Not sure I'm going about this the correct way.

A couple of questions: I noticed that I might have peyronies in July 2018, I saw my urologist in Oct 2018 for peyronies, he checked me manually & told me to take pictures now & take vitamin E 800IU. Take pictures in  4 months Feb 2019.
I had gone to this doctor 6 years ago for kidney stones He to me to come back in 4 months & said when I come back, I would get an ultrasound. I'm thinking an  ultrasound of my kidney's. I asked the receptionist if I needed a full bladder.

After reading about the ultrasound on the forum, I'm beginning to think that they are going to ultrasound my penis & not my kidneys. Is it done in a flaccid state or are they going to induce an erection inorder to see the plaque? I saw something about penile ultrasound with doppler.

Next question is it my imagination that my urine flow has decreased in force? I also wonder if a VED will help now or wait till I see the doctor in Feb 2019

Thanks in advance I do enjoy reading this forum, it has been very informative

John
Onset 7/2018 - curved penis age 66
Pages: [1]   Go Up