Slight/significant pain reduction with liquid curcumin+peptin

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel

Hey guys!

As some may know, I have been acute for 16 months now, tried almost everything (from topicals to orals, classical to alternative, PTT to injections, etc. etc.), with significant but little result on my pain in erection.

Recently, I totally stopped oral/topical meds during 2 weeks to see if it would change anything: it did not.

Two weeks ago, a good friend of mind told me she was taking a daily supplement of liquid hyperconcentrated curcumin+peptin, and that it was almost the only thing that helped alleviate her endometriosis and unexplained headaches. I already tried curcuma+black pepper, in the form of oral supplements, and it had did absolutely nothing; but I thought I would try the liquid hyperconcentrated form anyway.

Well, guys, to my great surprise, I experimented a slight but significant decrease in erect pain the day right after I started this supplement. My nocturnal erections are now still painful but bearable; I had sex two times last week, it was quite painful but a little less than usual, and overall the pain would progressively decrease minute after minute during the intercourse (with very little pain at the end, and very little pain for the following 12-24 hours, which used to be terrible).

So, maybe you should try it; I know there are a lot of brands which comercialize this type of mixture, but according to a pretty good article I have read (in French, sorry: https://www.julienvenesson.fr/pourquoi-le-curcuma-ne-marche-pas/), they are not equal at all. Mine is the same than my friend: Organic Curcumaxx C+ (produced in France, sorry again  ;D); I attach some pics.

When I finish the bottle I'll try another brand/concentration; I'll let you know if I experience any other progress.

Hope it may help you!

G

- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

Gabriel

Wow, while I was about to re-order a bottle on Amazon, I just realized that this company also makes the same formula but under the form of skin patches, that last 48h!

The reviews are very, very positive, with people claiming that these patches alleviated/cured the pain related to sprain, sciatica, arthritis... I take these writings very cautiously though, as always when it comes to comercial online sites with a small amount of reviewers (approx 7-8 per site). But I do think it's worth trying.

Every patch contains and diffuses: hydrogenated rosin, rubber latex, curcuma longa (1g), lanolin, petrolatum, bromelain, di-t-butyl and hydroxyphenylamino bisoctylthiotriazine.
--> Do you think these substances are safe for our junks??

Anyway, as yesterday again I experienced a clear pain relief not more than 30 minutes after taking my tablespoon of curcumax, I'll continue exploring this field: from tomorrow I double the daily dose, and see what happens during 10-15 days; then, I'll try the patches!!

I'll let you know, and I hope I come back with good news for us acute folks :-).

Bye,

G

- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

Gabriel

Hello again guys!

Well, it must be 2-3 weeks now since I began this Curcumax; and I'm glad to say I can report:
- Absolutely ZERO pain/inflammation/tingling/burning/soreness sensation in my flaccid penis throughout the day, and this even if I don't use any calming topical mixture (essential oils, diclofenac, etc. which I totally stopped).
- Still significantly reduced pain in erection during the night.
- No side effects at all.

--> As I said, I already began increasing the doses; I'll be upping to 3 times the recommended dose, make a report soon, then start the patches!!

I'm very cautiously optimistic, but I hope we might have found something here :).

Bye,

G

diehardpatriot

Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

diehardpatriot

Gabriel I'm having trouble finding a mixture of Peptin and curcumin on amazon  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Gabriel

Hey diehardpatriot,

Yes, I did fear this Curcumax thing was not available on US Amazon; I assume you could find something equivalent on American websites, which are often full of fancy stuff that does not even exist in Europe??