News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

43 years old.

Previous topic - Next topic

TXPete

Well, been reading everything I can since July 2028 about this. Stumbled on this forum and so far have learned a lot. Thanks for the support even though this is my first post. All we can do is help each other. Not easy to talk about with anyone else.

I'll keep y'all posted as this progresses. I'm more of a lurker than a poster.

Not sure how to fix my signature line yet.

Tried Pentox, L-arganine, vit E. Even tried Serrapeptase a while. Got worse, so going for Xilaflex. Doc suggested it.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Bubba dawg

Keep taking the vitamin E with the xiaflex. I just take 200 units a day. Cheap and that dosage won't hurt you. Now scientist say 400 units a day may cause health problems. I dont know if 200 is helping with peyronies. Just seems that things function better when I take it. Good luck with your treatment
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Hawk

Welcome to the forum TXPete.  If you have trouble with your signature line just let me know.  I will help.

Not sure if you read this but It is worth your time to read it twice. Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Pfract

Welcome and good luck on the treatment you pursue!  

TDix

Try doing your signature line on a computer rather than your phone.  That was the issue for me
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE