An Example of a Penile Implant Straightening a Severe Deformity

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

This photo sequence is worth looking at.  The first 6 photos show a 180-degree curve that is so great that only contact with the abdomen is preventing it from bending more.  The last 4 photos show the end result in the ER with the last photo fully inflated.  This penis is now very capable of intercourse and with daily cycling, with the rigid Titan cylinders, the penis will become even significantly straighter.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPCiwuLEx05gi7oN8A3veJ-TY06NRfzhBshJXLRZMVDUDH7-T4vEl6iD-ohHEufXw?key=cWJ5RDhvYTY4NnRKQ1JTeTNhT0xTWnhIWWN2NWV3

Dr. Eid's comment was that "a Nesbit or Grafting procedure would not have produced the same result."

Keep in mind that this patient will likely be having intercourse in three weeks.

PS: There are about 8 photos on the posted link.  I chose three of them to attach since the link is a little tricky for some mobile devices to read.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

:o i have never seen such a peculiar curvature, in that it hits the abdomen! i also wonde if Dr. Eid does some modeling, like Dr. Kramer upon implant installation? very impressive the correction achieved with just the curvature. I remember all those posts i read (and disagreed with) on another place about using the AMS implant... lol

Bubba dawg

Wow! That is an amazing improvement. Just shows how bad things can get if you dont get treatment. Even then is is good that you have options
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Hawk

Quote from: TonySa on December 16, 2018, 02:10:13 AM
How do you view this album after clicking on it?

On my PC I just click the link.  On my iPad it wants me to download a free app to see them.  I wil try to save them and repost them when I get time later this afternoon.

Stabler

That is amazing, the difference, I have not seen a curve that severe in the forum.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Hawk

I attached a few of the photos to the first post.

In my lay opinion, it looks like for those with significant deformity but full erectile functioning your choices are:
1 Excision and grafting with increased chance of scar tissue, infection, loss of sensation, and longer recovery time BUT maintaining natural erectile functioning.

2. Losing normal erectile functioning and having a scrotal pump and a device that has a limited life expectancy but less scar tissue, sensation loss, less chance of infection and having intercourse within 21 days of surgery.

Pfract

Thank you for adding the pictures hawk! I know it reflects a change in the boards policy, and I could not agree more with it. Definitely catches more attention on this matter.  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Titan because of the rigidity unless he is forced to a smaller diameter due to fibrosis.  Here is a video of a somewhat different case involving Erectile Dysfunction and severe fibrosis where he did use AMS.  AMS used it as a promotional video.  This guy fathers a son after this implant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWl7-pPClR8