Progesterone Cream

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Has anyone tried this for ED?

Have read some reviews that it can help with ED as well as reduce swollen prostate... Not many reviews on how to actually use it for men.

Cheers,
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Bubba dawg

I do believe that is for women problems. Better to try Saw Palmetto if you think an enlarged prostate is causing erection problems
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

jj21

34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Paolo

Hi jj21, below is an article on Progesterone;

https://www.drlam.com/blog/analyzing-effects-of-progesterone-in-men/

and

https://www.peaktestosterone.com/Progesterone_Erectile_Dysfunction.aspx

Caution:- Do not take hormones before seeking medical advice, you could get into a spiral of problems which could be very difficult to resolve.

Paul  :)
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

jj21

Thanks Paolo, those are some interesting articles..

Bubba dawg

From the article posted:

"Estrogen dominance can result in the feminization of men as well as in nervousness, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, prostate enlargement, higher risk of prostate cancer, and low libido. Many of these negative effects have substantial implications when considering there can be ways to mitigate or even prevent estrogen dominance. We will touch on some of the solutions later in the article.

A few signs that can become apparent when beginning to experience estrogen dominance are baldness, body odor changes, breast growth, and reduced muscle development. This should be met with a cautionary note because progesterone in men can be a cause of these outcomes but is not necessarily the cause of them"

Yea I would be really careful before taking this hormone

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Paolo

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

TonySa

For ED problems a hormone panel may prove helpful.  For some men, testosterone replacement improves not only ED but a host of other medical conditions. Important to do it under medical guidance.  LEF has a great article on it: https://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2015/6/Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy/Page-01
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

jj21

Thanks guys - great advice and great articles.

This forum has really proven helpful, glad we can all support each other.

JJ

Bubba dawg

I just use the testosterone gel. Couple of squirts under the arm and I am good to go. Upper body looks like I have been lifting weights. I only take 1/2 the recommended dose. Insurance covered. I tried a higher dose and got anxious.  I was really wired up and irritable. I guess it was roid rage

jj21

BubbaD, thats interesting I never thought testosterone gel would have that much of an impact on actual T levels.. I've taken injectable testosterone in the past for bodybuilding purposes - did a small cycle after my condition which had no effect. Although i'm still not even certain what my condition is.

The anxiousness you feel could be from the increase in estrogen. As testosterone increases so does your estrogen. I always took an estrogen blocker while on cycle.

Hope you have found some relief with the gel.

JJ

Bubba dawg

Yea close to $400 per bottle it penetrates pretty good. Probably not as good as the injections. But I can control the dosage. I do look and feel stronger. I get 2 months out of a bottle. I have been using it around 5 months now. Thanks for the info about the estrogen. Didnt know that

Bubba dawg

TonySa

Testosterone gel as gone generic so price may be more reasonable now.  Also, compounding pharmacy can make a cream much more inexoebsively priced.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Bubba dawg

My insurance paid for most of the gel cost. Had to be a certain brand