Penimaster Pro Usage Help Please

Previous topic - Next topic

ripcurl09

So I ordered the Penimaster Pro complete set and it finally got here last week. I watched about 2 hours of videos and read all of the instructions. It came with a medium size "sluice" and "diaphragm' already attached to the "connection" which is the ball shaped plastic piece that attaches to the head of your penis or "glans" as they  say instructions.

Anyways, I tried the first night for about 3 hours to get my head inside and for the unit to stay attached, but no luck. On the second night, I finally decided to use the "Blue" sluice and diaphragm, as there was no way i was going to get myself inside of the white one, which is the medium/default size. I was able to get myself to almost get a good connection with the blue/larger sluice and diaphragm, but still could not get it to create a strong enough connection to stay on when I tried to attach the extension rod system.

Does anyone have any suggestions on getting this thing to stay on? I'm definitely a little too big for the white/default size sluice. I actually look at my penis head and think it can't fit inside. It's not that I'm huge, but my head looks bigger than the ball connection.

1. Any suggestions on mixing the different color sluices and diaphragms? I definitely have to use the blue larger sluice.

2. Any suggestions about using the squeeze ball suction versus the included mouth suction hose? It would seem the squeeze ball would give more suction than the mouth hose, but the mouth hose gives you more control?

3. I read on some forums that they suggest you be "semi-erect" when putting the system on. However, none of the videos I watched posted by Penimaster show using a sem-erect penis. Any thoughts/experience with this?

Thank you for your help!
45 Year Old Whit Male, 2016 Penile injury during sex, significant curve up, loss of approx 2" length and 27% girth, Trying VED & Traction for restoration