My Urologist recommended a Nesbit Procedure for my left congenital curvature.

Previous topic - Next topic

midnightninja1

Honestly, should I get this procedure? I do not have the money for STAGE I live in Australia where the total cost for STAGE would be upwards of $20,000 based on the last quote his practice gave me. How much length will i lose? My urologist said it's mm but people here are saying cm. I want the surgery, I have been made fun of by women and one walked out when she saw my dick. My penis is 30-40 degree curvature. I am 21.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Pfract

Hey man... i understand dealing with this is hard, especially when you are dealing with such sh!^^y partners that make fun of you. But you have to be able to think calmly here and make the right choice. Have you always had this problem? if so, that's congenital and you have good surgeries for this with good outcomes. Have you checked "artdudes" diary ? He had a very good outcome and he documented his surgery.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,7734.0.html

Also, if you can, why not financing and going to a proper surgery? having the best outcome possible on your first time is key. There are a lot of members here that went to some other lesser known surgery centers or doctors and had their operations botched...

Bubba dawg

Could you get a grant in Australia? Lower income people in the USA can sometimes get grant money. Maybe you could get government assistance. One good reason everybody should have health insurance. Cheaper for young people  
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

midnightninja1

Quote from: Bubba dawg on December 09, 2018, 09:14:56 AM
Could you get a grant in Australia? Lower income people in the USA can sometimes get grant money. Maybe you could get government assistance. One good reason everybody should have health insurance. Cheaper for young people

I have health insurance but it does not cover things like this especially not international surgeries.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

midnightninja1

Quote from: pfract on December 09, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
Hey man... i understand dealing with this is hard, especially when you are dealing with such sh!^^y partners that make fun of you. But you have to be able to think calmly here and make the right choice. Have you always had this problem? if so, that's congenital and you have good surgeries for this with good outcomes. Have you checked "artdudes" diary ? He had a very good outcome and he documented his surgery.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,7734.0.html

Also, if you can, why not financing and going to a proper surgery? having the best outcome possible on your first time is key. There are a lot of members here that went to some other lesser known surgery centers or doctors and had their operations botched...

Financing $20,000 at 4% interest a year on top of student loans? I don't think that's possible at all. I am very young 21.  
relationship status, etc

mst

I don't know any good surgeons in Australia... that surgery is big deal and you should visit surgeons in the USA. I think the best is dr Joel Gelman in L.A, Orange. He has never had a patient with reccurent curvature after the surgery and that's why I think he is the best. He did my re-do surgery and I am very happy with the result.

I have read an interview with dr Levine, probably one of the most recognized surgeons in the world, but he hasn't got that high success rate like dr Joel Gelman (Levine 92%, Gelman 100%). That interview is on the web.

I recommend you contact with him. Tell dr Gelman that you know Dominik from Poland and peyroniesforum.net. And he is cheaper than 20 000USD.

Really forget about the other surgeons and don't make any mistake in choice the best one for you.

And I have a lot of concern about Stage technique....  

Pfract

Hey man... Can you search for the video on Dr Joel and post it here?