I've had Peyronie's since I was about 13

Previous topic - Next topic

LonelyRuin

I'm 17 now. I was getting sexual with a girl and she asked me why my dick was "bent".

When I had time and the opportunity to check, I did and yes, my penis is indeed abruptly bent, instead of simply curved like I'd hoped. I then googled and found out about peyronie's. And it all makes sense. The hourglassing, dents, etc. I remember them all from 13-14.

I definitely have it and have had it for a while. I don't think it's as bad as a lot of others, I could easily still penetrate.

So my peyronie's is weird. I have a rather long penis. With peyronie's I'm 7.5 inches when I bend it straight. When I was 15, I was 8 and thicker. I had the same "bend" then. I know exactly what it is. My erection quality isn't as good as it was back then.

I rarely hourglass now but I see my dick getting weirder by the year. My main concern is straightening my curve. I have visible plaque on the underside of my dick very close to the ballsack and that's where the weird crap happens. Most of my dick is on the other side and it's big so it's heavy and hangs, making my curvature look worse than it actually is unless I have a 100% hard on.

I'm determined to fix this. I'm not getting surgery.

I remember exactly what caused this. The way I sleep. I sleep on my stomach, I get erections at nighttime a lot. when i get a hard on while sleeping on my stomach, it bends right where that plaque is. I've stopped that now. Also, my underwear couldn't hold my erect penis, making it bend then, too. Injuries.

I've decided to try traction first. I've tried it by hand but I don't want to sit around for an hour holding my dick stretched. I may have to get a device to correct it. Any advice? How long does it take to see results? I don't really want to do this for longer than 6 months, I'm too young for this crap.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

LonelyRuin

I should be in the chronic stage as things seem quite stable.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

thinkpositive

Get a RestoreX and try traction twice a day for 30 minutes each session for 6 months.