Perfection?

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba dawg

Anyone ever experience perfection using Xiaflex. I did many round and still have some calcified plaque left. I can have sex so I stopped treatment. Figured more money and the possible side effects.  I have had no side effects and didnt want to push my luck. Just not completely satisfied with being 80% straight. Sometimes it looks like 70%. Has anyone reached 90 or 100%. How many rounds did it take? I have done 5. I think my curve is worse when I am laying on my back masturbating. Menopausal and otherwise sickly  wife keeps me doing that often unfortunately  
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

tonyode

From all I have read, which is quite a bit, I believe it is very rare for someone to get to 100% normal. Unless you are one of the 15% where it resolves itself, there is probably little chance to get to 100%. There is no cure of this. Your case is a bit confusing as you have said you have many rounds? Xiaflex comes in a series of 8 total shots, and most dr. do it in rounds of 2 shots within a few days of each other, then 6 weeks off before another round of 2 shots. Total of 4 rounds. Maybe during your rounds your dr., with one shot, gave it to you in multiple locations to attempt to get as much of the xiaflex into the plaque area? I have read, saw a video on youtube where one doctor did it differently spacing out the shots and the success rate was close to what the company recommends with the 4 rounds of two shots. I am sure every doctor has "their way". But typically it is 4 rounds of 2 shots space at least a couple days apart, then 4-6 weeks off before another round.  
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

Bubba dawg

I had 2 injections spaced out correctly. Then a break. Then 2 more injections. Then a break. The. 2 more injections. Then a break.....15000$ in medicine. A round is 2 injections spaced out every 2 weeks. 5 rounds of 2 shots each
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.