Curved implant

Previous topic - Next topic

Monty

Hi, is it possible to have a implant and keep your up ward curve?
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Pfract

Why would you want something like that?  

Monty

just love my curved penis, looks and feels great.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Jack1909

It makes sense, any change in the shape of such a delicate thing like a penis might open up to an entire world of psychological issues. There is no reason to correct a upward curve..

Have you ever bumped into in the coin expandable metal implant that might shut the tradional ones down? It's in the testing phase and looks promising. It's less invasive and it might keep your shape, due to its inner ability to adapt to forms  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Monty

sounds good, can i have one,

Hawk

Interestingly, I have a slight upward curve.  I will have to reassess to determine if it is the same as my natural upward curve.  It might be slightly less.

I found it a little strange that my 9 - 10 degree right Peyronies Disease curve and the dent in my base were corrected but my upward curve was not straightened by the implant.  Then I got my surgical notes which explain the reason.  it says he noted a right curve after the cylinders were inflated and made incisions to correct it.  Obviously, he would not do that for a natural upward curve.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums