Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace your signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Medicinal Mushrooms? Possible addition  (Read 368 times)

dom62

• Voting Member
Medicinal Mushrooms? Possible addition
« on: December 05, 2018, 09:26:27 PM »

Has anyone experimented with medicinal mushrooms such as Reishi, Chaga, Lion’s Mane, Shiitake, Maitake, Artist’s Conk, Turkey Tail??? I found a tincture online including all 7bof these. It seems like a very powerful idea based on how mushrooms are the scavengers and replenishers of the forest. They have super anti oxident properties and radical effects on dna protection. Even claims of cancer reversal specifically with reishi..

Im just curious if anyone has looked into or tried this?

I am going to pick up a bottle of tincture and some dried versions and start incorporating it frequently into my diet and let you all know what i think.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

jj21

• Solid Contributor
Re: Medicinal Mushrooms? Possible addition
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 04:48:48 AM »

Interested to see your results but unfortunately a bit doubtful.... I had an uncle who was taking a concoction of stuff like that (not sure if it included the mushrooms), had no effect on his stomach cancer and he later passed away. Only thing it did was give him more energy.

I could be wrong and it may be beneficial - i'm hoping it is - just some things can be too good to be true.

There have been some people who have miraculously been cured as well and used a mixture of herbal remedies along with VED, traction, stretching etc. So there is always hope.

Keep us updated.

JJ
Age:30 - Symptoms for 6-7 months no improvement or worsening.... Prominent Left + Upwards curve when half erect.. Fully erect 5-10 degree curve only (relatively normal).. No Plaque found.. Mild Erectile Dysfunction...Possible suspensory ligament damage...

Gabriel

• Major Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 03:18:20 PM »

Hey Dom,

Never tried, but already thought of it; yes, please try taking some and progressively increasing the doses to see how it goes after a few weeks; I'll be happy to read your report :-)!
- 31 yo, very healthy lifestyle, Peyronies Disease with Erectile Dysfunction, pain, distal hourglassing & length loss since 09/01/17, still acute.
- Treatments: all oral meds/supps discussed here; traction/VED; ointments (essential oils, diclofenac); PRP/HA injections (5/6 sessions)

dom62

• Voting Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2018, 11:47:05 PM »

Hey everyone, nothing but positive results so far and its only been a week.

If you are the type who meditates and is in tune with your body medicnal mushroom tincture i got a hold of is working wonders in so many different ways. Remember Intention and though produce emotion, E-motion is energy in motion. The first step to recovery is to change thought patterns which in turn will alter emotions and hence physical healing occurs... Enough on the ranting..

Results not even a week in - scars on hands from roofing and mechanics work where i busted knuckles open seem to be flaking off and getting smaller.

- I've been able to control "flare up" to a much better extent. Pretty much no inflammation. (Much inflamation is due to inflammed thought patters CALM THAT MIND)

-I feel the protection of the mushrooms. When i drop the tincture under the tounge i get flushed with a warming calm sensation.

A good thing to do with ANYTHING you are putting into your body is hold it in both hands against your chest at heart level. Close your eyes. If your body naturally rocks forward then it is something your body is willing to accept. If your body naturally rocks backward, most likely it isnt something your body wants to take. My body doesnt want the remedies found here i.e carnitine and ubiquinol, i actually found better results when i stopped taking them.

Just for info purposes my current regemin is

Tincture of - cleavers, octillo, and propolis.

Nascent iodine

Mushroom Alchemy Tincture

Horse chestnut extract pill form

Tumeric curcumin pill

MSM

Pine pollen tincture

Food source of vitamin E - wheat germ oil

Omega 3 and ALA supplement or flax and chia seeds are best

I try to go natural as possible and only take things according to if my body will accept it with the previously stated way of asking my body.. I always ask the supplements i take to fully and completly do the healing i intend for them to do. Dont just blindly take pills, its better to set intention with every single one. Think of them as your little buddies. Lol.

I ranted a lot i know but i feel like this is all valuable info. Not everything is to a medical science.

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

diehardpatriot

• Major Contributor
  • Too young for this Bs
    • My symptoms & history
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 01:53:54 AM »

Dom. I like this post, keep it up. Do you genuinely believe that the “inflamed thought patterns” has a direct effects on actual inflammation ? This is something I haven’t been able to accomplish, completely gridding myself of the negative thoughts, always trying to be conscious of if there’s pain or not on a given day. Sometimes even kegeling to get a feel of the pain
17 year old who had stable peyronies. Now battling a new acute injury. Don’t know wtf my symptoms r

JS1991

• Major Contributor
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 03:26:27 AM »

Patriot, “inflamed thought patterns” = stress = cortisol = increased bodily inflammation. So this is technically correct.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums

jj21

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 04:47:36 AM »

Happy to see you're having positive results Dom!

Keep us all updated
Age:30 - Symptoms for 6-7 months no improvement or worsening.... Prominent Left + Upwards curve when half erect.. Fully erect 5-10 degree curve only (relatively normal).. No Plaque found.. Mild Erectile Dysfunction...Possible suspensory ligament damage...

diehardpatriot

• Major Contributor
  • Too young for this Bs
    • My symptoms & history
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2018, 02:29:51 AM »

JS, you are right. Some days are more tough than others mentally, usually when I get sexual desires and I know if I act on them I will put myself in pain. Stressful days. Maybe I should meditate more or find some sort of way to mediate the sexual desires away. I am only 18 and these desires are very strong at times
17 year old who had stable peyronies. Now battling a new acute injury. Don’t know wtf my symptoms r

bigwilly

• Voting Member
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 12:30:57 AM »

Has anyone tried magic mushrooms?
Pages: [1]   Go Up