Mondors Disease

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Has anyone here confirmed they had Mondor's disease?

If so, are they able to share their story please - symptoms, treatment, duration etc.

Thanks,
J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Juan

Hi,

Throughout my life I've had about 5 episodes where I felt the dorsal vein very hard and palpable going all along the shaft.
Resting few days, with no meds, the hard vein used to go away.

I'd say all those episodes happened after long and intense intercourse or when having two or more sex in a row.
(but not always that I've had long and intense intercourse I've experienced this issue in the vein.)

Last time was the past august. I rested 3 days and the vein dissapeared BUT a small lump remained. I put creams, injected heparin but the lump never went away. Is still here. Not sure but I think the lump is a short part of the vein which remained varicosed, like permanent dilated.

The lump sometimes is swollen and oher times is barely noticeble. Which makes sense to me that is in fact a varicosed part of the vein.

It was since this last episode in august that the nighmare with the penis started. Few months later of this I started Peyronies.
39 yo. Onset Oct/20. 25ยบ dorsal bend 1cm before glans + high erection angle.
Pentoxifiline 400x3. Tadalafil 2,5. Vit E, D3, K2. Zinc.Omega3. Ubiquinol. ALCAR.
Traction with PMP.