Implant research database

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

Duke patients can now sign up and participate by indicating their outcomes and experiences.  At some point it is to be expanded to include surgeries done elsewhere.

https://physicians.dukehealth.org/articles/new-registry-tracks-patient-outcomesfrom-penile-implant-surgery
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

Great find Tony! I read the article in full and this is the type of stuff I appreciate to know. Hopefully they will be successful in making more practices using it, since down the road it could mean better devices and procedures which everybody benefits from

SW01

I am sure this study is old news to most on here but thought it was interesting. It really does show the strength of the titan and ams cylinders.  
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

The one attached to the bottom of his post.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Pfract

I gave a quick look at the study and found it interesting. Reminds me of another pdf I saw that Dr eid Co authored AFAIK, and has some more pictures that illustrate better the technical differences between implants. also, this reminded me of a video i saw on YouTube of somebody hanging a weight on a penis with an implant. Gotta check it out and post it here.