vitamin e

Previous topic - Next topic

Becede

sorry guys just a quick question. i started taking vitamin e but stopped after reading something about it actually making Peyronies Disease worse.
i cant find the post but it was around the forum somewhere i just read it glancing through.

anyone know what im talking about? i can only find that people are taking it and harmless.

gonna start again 400i.e daily is that 100percent safe?

cheers
35, onset 2015, hourglass, further injury reverse jelq, base tilt, left bend shaft, major ed. staying positive!!!

TonySa

I've never heard of it causing it exacerbating peyronies.  This thread prob belongs under oral treatments for peyronies.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

tonyode

According to all I have read and going by what my Uro said, vitamin E does absolutely nothing to help. There are not studies to back it up one way or the other. That being said, I do still take it, 400 ie twice a day. Along with a bunch of other supplements. Figured it was worth a shot. None of the are considered bad or have any side affects. Most are just antioxidants. Taking mine based on a study that was supplied to me by someone on this site.  
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

Michiganguy19

Vitamin E is a waste of time. I was taking 140,000 iu's a day. Not exaggerating. Bought little bottles of 70k ig vitamin e off amazon. Took two a day in a protein shake.
Peyronies Disease December 2015.
Caused by Reactive Arthritis, November 2015.
Length before erect: 7.2in
Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in
Girth erect: 4.1

Bubba dawg

Vitamin E is a good antioxidant. A good skin softener. Sends more blood to your dick. May help prevent another attack. Wont get rid of peyrones.  I take 200 units a day+ take other things contain e. New studies show 400 iu a day for 10 years can increase your chances of a stroke. 140000 iu is way too much E. The body stores E unlike C
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.