Plaque location and Xiaflex results?

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyode

I am wondering if there is any kind of correlation with the location of the plaque buildup and success of Xiaflex or not? It obviously varies quite a bit from one person to the next. Some have multiple locations of plaque I have read.

Also wondering about the pain with the shots. I would think the pain would be more when the shot is into the shaft/ towards the head compared to other area's? Maybe I am looking for some comfort as I become more nervous/anxious heading to my shots in two weeks. My plaque buildup is at the base, even extends below that, if that makes sense.  Thus far, nothing up the shaft or near the head. I feel I am past the acute stage as I am not experiencing any pain nor does it feel like I have any additional growth the past few months. Started last spring, around May I would say. Dr. said I have a moderate case, 55 degree bend right at the base of my penis. Trying to stay positive, but wow, you don't realize the mental exhaustion that comes with his on your mind 24/7! Ugh!

Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

Bubba dawg

My plaque is at the base all the way close to the head. No matter where if they have to push through the hardened plaque it feels like a hornet stung your penis. Then the doc had me arching so bad it hurt my back when he was twisting, turning and bending. Have to work the meds in and break up the plaque. I just cant lie to you
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Bubba dawg

One thing that is a positive is that they use a insulin needle. I ask them why not deaden it. Oh it's not required. Well I am requiring it next time lol

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

tonyode

Quote from: Bubba dawg on November 28, 2018, 04:34:54 PM
My plaque is at the base all the way close to the head. No matter where if they have to push through the hardened plaque it feels like a hornet stung your penis. Then the doc had me arching so bad it hurt my back when he was twisting, turning and bending. Have to work the meds in and break up the plaque. I just cant lie to you

Mine is at the base, but does not go up the shaft much at all. But it is actually lower in the shaft..
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

Bubba dawg

The sensitive part is the head. I dont think the shaft part has any areas that have different levels of sensitivity. Some shots hurt worse than others. Some people have a higher tolerance for pain. One good thing is the entire procedure takes about 5 minutes. The more shots I got the more I dreaded the next one. Like an accumulative effect on your nerves. Still was worth it to me.. I just hope it doesnt come back. There is no cure for this disease. Pretty bent the last time I masturbated. I am hoping it was something I ate or drink that caused it. Thing had been looking good. My wife is 10 years into menopause.  She really does not want sex anymore. All dried up. Really bad to
Go through all these shots only to masturbate. She started with estrogen creme. Maybe just too late for that. She is in her 50s too.