Beets anyone?

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba dawg

Supposed to increase nitric oxide in the blood. I bought some beet root capsules. Gave me firm erections. Seemed to inflame my colon. May work for someone else with no side effects. I see super beets being advertised a lot. That is where I got the idea. Plenty of Google info on it
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Hawk

If I am not mistaken, most beet concentrates have very high levels of sugar.  I would use L-Arginine or even better L-Citrulline for a nitric oxide boost.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Bubba dawg

Thanks for the info Hawk. I will check them out. I was having cramps in my legs. Beet got rid of that. But then beets caused cramps all over my chest. I need to find something else.  Ya I thought the sugar was effecting me negatively. Sugar us like poison to me

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

swiss

I just started taking beets. Beet powder has natural sugars in it but its not a lot to make a big difference. I just pounded some candy.

Bubba dawg

Beets may have been interacting with my testosterone gel that I apply under my arm every day. A relative take it with no problem. I had serious cramps in my chest.  Better erections. I could be standing still and get a cramp

peyroniesurprise

I am reviving this thread because i have found beets work great for me too. It's because they contribute to higher nitric oxide levels. So does garlic for example but i get bloated from it.

The problem is that nitric oxide sometimes gives me chest pains like others have mentioned. This confirms the nitric oxide theory because when i was younger i tried hair growh products (which contain nitric oxide) and i got chest pains too.

This also confirms that peyronie and some type of vascular/cardiac issues are connected.

So i am careful on how much and how often you use beets. I kept reading that people take powders or caps... just eat it cooked in oven, it's the healthiest like that. I buy 2kgs (6 pounds), lay them (without peeling) in the oven at 130deg C and let them there for 3+ hours. They're done when they become mushy. Using higher temperatures burns them.
31 yo, Hourglass Peyronies likely because of masturbation

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

jan.schaller1958

I can't stand beets. Never had any in my life. They're just a vegetable. They don't do a thing for Peyroines any more than eating a Granny Smith apple would.  
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FORUM FOR RULE VIOLATIONS