Finished treatment with Xiaflex

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba dawg

5 months of injection. Did the molding exercises 3 times per day. Lots of plaque and calcium. Injections were painful.  Some more than others. Stress and anxiety built up as each treatment. Depends on how hard the plaque is. I compare it to being stung by a hornet. But to me it was worth it. Around 21 shots. Sometimes 2 at one time. The exercises are very important. You're not getting rid of the plaque. You're just softening and molding your penis. Taking vitamin e is very important to prevent future attacks. Just relaying what was told to me.  and my experience. Kind of disappointed that there is no cure. Mt penis is still bent a little. With a little help, I can have sex. Still some strain on my pelvic area when masturbating. I dont want to push my luck and get more treatments. I now use testosterone cream. Low t could have caused it. I have not had penis trauma. Maybe dry sex with a menopausal lady sometimes. Overall  I am happy with the results. Luckily I had insurance and a grant. I am in my 50s. Never heard of peyrones disease before I got it
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Jfriction

What was your degree of curvature before and after ?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Bubba dawg

I never was good at geometry lol Doc kept asking me to describe the curve. He never saw it erect. He just felt all the plaque. I know I couldn't have sex. So the curve was drastic. But not like L shaped. More like ) shaped. Now it is pretty much straight until you get close to the head. Kinks before that . I can have sex now. So I call it a success  

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

tonyode

Quote from: Bubba dawg on November 25, 2018, 04:05:18 AM
I never was good at geometry lol Doc kept asking me to describe the curve. He never saw it erect. He just felt all the plaque. I know I couldn't have sex. So the curve was drastic. But not like L shaped. More like ) shaped. Now it is pretty much straight until you get close to the head. Kinks before that . I can have sex now. So I call it a success
[/quote

Interesting. My doc did a thorough exam. Shots to make me erect, ultrasound, pics, measurements....all this prior to presenting me with options, xiaflex or surgery.
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

Bubba dawg

Wow! My doc just felt around for plaque etc and that was it. No mention of surgery. This guy is Mensa material with an extensive educational background beyond what most doctors have. Just say here is what we are going to do. I got good results with no test. Well each time they did a blood pressure  , pulse and urine test. I finished treatment back in September.  I have gotten no worse since then knock on wood lol Still considering more treatment next year. Yea he kept asking me to describe how bent it was.