Have had the Disease for close to 2 years

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba dawg

Started out with the painful erections. Then one day it just suddenly bent and shortened. Pain went away. Could not have sex. Pain during masturbation. Anxiety and depression followed. Went to family doctor. Diagnosed with peyrones. Sent to a urologist. Successfully treat with xiaflex . 21 shots. To say the least the shots were painful. Penis went back to normal size. Still kinked some. But I can have sex! Feel much better mentally. Taking vitamin e and testosterone. I had low T too. In my 50s. Do t know how I got this disease
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Bubba dawg

Little more detail. I have plaque and calcium that needed to be softened. After some treatments I had swelling and sometimes terrible bruising. Still debating trying to perfect it. Dont want to push my luck. My doctor has a lot of experience with this treatment. I imagine a less experienced doctor could do some damage

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Pfract

Hey man. Welcome aboard! The general consensus is that vitamin e doesn't do anything,  but it doesn't hurt to take it. Stick around, there is much to learn and people to help. Do you recommend your doctor? Where ais it located?

Bubba dawg

Thanks for the welcome fact! Not sure if I feel comfortable giving out my doctors name just yet. I am very paranoid about privacy. He is one of the best and most experienced with xiaflex in my State. In fact not many urologist in my area wanted to do this type treatment. He recommended large doses of vitamin e to keep the disease at bay during and after the injections. E a lone would not fix the problem. E is a skin softener and gives you stronger erections.  I just take 200 units a day. More than that kept me from having orgasms. I am just very sensitive to vitamins and meds.  

Hawk

Vitamin does NOT give stronger erections or interfere with orgasms.  There is not a single trace of evidence to suggest that in any medical or nutritional research.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Bubba dawg

Hawk I have tested vitamin e since I was in my 20s. I know my body and how it is effected. You dont. Vitamin e has always had that effect on me. No studies can tell me any differently when I have tested this many times for myself. Now I said I was sensitive to meds and vitamins. Now it may not effect anybody else the same way. One size does not fit all. One anti depressant may help one person and not help another. Just one example of many. .
Here is a study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22280834/

YoungFella

Vitamin e is a potent aromtase inhibtor , and increase free t and dht in th body.
I convinced that vitamin e helped to your erections.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

betterbend

Vitamin E can be dangerous, typically at above 400 units per day.  It can inhibit blood clotting.  Was that a typo 21 shots of Xiaflex?  maximum recommended amount is 8 injections.
55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex

Bubba dawg

That was stretched out over 5 rounds. Could have been more. No less than that.
Yea that is why I didnt follow doctors orders. Only taking 200 units per day. I found a company that sells 100, 200 and 400 units. Studies are conflicting about vitamin e now