Hard vein in center?

Previous topic - Next topic

lcd960

Is it normal to have irregularities in the tough vein that runs the length of the penis? Upon exam I can feel it become slightly bumpy or harder in some areas towards the head of my penis. It is also noticable when erect if I squeeze hard enough I can feel the harder area. It also depends on temperature. I don't have any other symptoms, could this be calcification or lymph buildup? Again it is almost directly in the center of my penis. Concern is that it could be plaque which could cause shortening. Thoughts?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

TonySa

If the position is fixed it could be a clot type blockage-thrombosis
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Alibaba

Dead center from start to tip on the top side is a ligament between the 2 cavernosas. Are you sure that is not what you are referring to?  It is tough tough tough.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

lcd960

Yes that seems to be it, but there is a slightly harder section that feels maybe like a grain of rice. No pain when squeezed. Again it is completely attached to this structure dead center though and does not move.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

alasch

Alibaba

Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders