Asking guys who’ve had a venous leak?

Previous topic - Next topic

Pohlski

So I'm pretty sure Iv got a venous leak from my Peyronie's and I am awaiting a scan which will likely take months on the nhs in the U.K.

Difficulty keeping and maintaining an erection and I have position dependant erectyle rigidity. If I'm laying down I can get full hard if I'm sitting or standing It Kills the erection

I have also had chronic fatigue since the onset of my symptoms and always elevated heart rate. Anyone who's had a venous leak experienced chronic stifle and pins/needles in hands and feet etc  
25 yrs old, 1st Peyronies Disease symptoms  after sex injury Aug 2018
Gen. health decline, low T, weak, faint, pain in hands & feet
Diagnosed - some bending and twisting with nodes below glans
Base of penis normal - 2/3 stays discolored w/some bruising

YoungFella

FOR GOD SAKE.
If you have low t you will have Venous leak.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Pohlski

Are you sayfeeling my that the low T would cause my venous leak? or that the venous leak would cause low t?

skunkworks

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1439-0272.2006.00705.x   -   Dramatic improvement of penile venous leakage upon testosterone administration. A case report and review of literature

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18599885 - Testosterone improves erectile function in hypogonadal patients with venous leakage.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Pohlski

guys you seem to be miss interpreting what I'm saying, I'm not saying a venous leak is a disease I know that, and I'm not saying it's caused by low testosterone
I  got my Peyronie's from an injury (being squeezed tightly by someone during a sexual encounter ) I also suspect a venous leak caused by either that same injury or by the Peyronie's that I had from the injury. What I'm trying to get is information from anyone who has had a venous leak to see if it made them feel fatigued, dizzy and have a high heart rate and blood pressure etc when they were completely healthy before?

YoungFella

The simple solution, instead of torturing yourself.
Get yourself some testosterone in your blood and some metyled dht like proviron for few weeks ,if you had some androgenic related venous leak the Proviron will give you some effect.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Pohlski

It's caused by an injury, not low testosterone!

The venous leak happened because of an injury. I was never unhealthy before the injury, T levels were fine and never abused testosterone injections like yourself. The injury gave me these symptoms, I'm asking people who had a venous leak which was the cause of their symptoms if they had anything similar to this? If it made them feel tired and ill etc and maybe even lead to low testosterone. Please stop assuming my problem is the same as yours, this did not start with a testosterone problem. Kt started with somebody hurting my penis, I was completely healthy before