Best place to buy ESl40? Ebay or official website?

Previous topic - Next topic

2019myyearrr

Wondering if I should go for Ebay because its cheaper and lets me see the estimated delivery time or should I buy from the official website, where did you buy yours from?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

socref516

I bought mine from my doctor, but found out later I overpaid from the original site. I would buy from the website, and I would order the better cup devices. My original one pulled the connecting ring out of the end and I end up buying two of the ones that have metal reinforcing in them.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

Gabriel

I bought mine from the original crappy 90s-website: no problem :-)!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

Apmark

My cheap eBay device is still working great. I strap it to my side and am now sleeping most of the night with it on. Usually 8 hours. I have definitely a straighter flaccid and erect penis. I recently went away without use though for a week and it started to recurve, so I will have to do it for at least 6 months as the urologist recommended.
Noted peyronies development about 10 years ago, 15 % deviation to the left. Have had epididymis cyst removed recently and seems worse. Possible cause was from trimix use not long after I was married. Otherwise I am very healthy.

Gabriel

Hey Apmark,

Great results, I'm glad for you!! What about the nocturnal erections and sudden uncontrolled movements while wearing the device in your sleep???
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

mith76

Hey, how long did it take for you guys to receive your esl40? I ordered mine about 5 weeks ago and I still haven't received it.
relationship status, etc