ResoreX or Penimaster Pro

Previous topic - Next topic

ripcurl09

Looking for experiences with the RestoreX and Penimaster Pro system. Been using the X4 for 7 months and simply tired of the frustration and pain from that system. I've been using VED for 4 months daily and recently stopped the X4 and doing hand traction instead. Want a good traction device for extended wear times, even if it's just alone at home, but during the day at work would be a good bonus.
Thank you.
45 Year Old Whit Male, 2016 Penile injury during sex, significant curve up, loss of approx 2" length and 27% girth, Trying VED & Traction for restoration

TonySa

I'd say For extended wear time it's the ESL-40 or PMP.  Restorex is for short sessions w added force and against the curve.  Proven success w long traction times.  Restorex is new on the block and their first study shows some success.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ripcurl09

Quote from: TonySa on November 17, 2018, 04:26:31 PM
I'd say For extended wear time it's the ESL-40 or PMP.  Restorex is for short sessions w added force and against the curve.  Proven success w long traction times.  Restorex is new on the block and their first study shows some success.

Thank you. I did look at the ESL-40, it seems pretty good, definitely cheap compared to the others, but I don't mind coughing up $500 for the RestoreX as my penis and it's use are important enough to warrant that kind of money. It's definitely a big chunk of change, but what else in the world is worth more money than your manhood and what it's used for.

Do you know if the PMP has issues with holding on with their suction cup on your head of the penis? The PMP looks like it may be the best option as the package includes the normal traction device and some extended wear devices. Although I definitely see the benefit of the RestoreX's curvature fix. Their video is very, very informative and helpful.
45 Year Old Whit Male, 2016 Penile injury during sex, significant curve up, loss of approx 2" length and 27% girth, Trying VED & Traction for restoration

Pfract

Well, there you go man. Seems your mind is set on the restorex. Go for it man!  

TonySa

The PMP held well for me.  I used both, PMP (or ESL40 during the day) and restorex in the evening at home.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Bachelek

66 yr, 30deg left curve.

skunkworks

There is way more evidence behind the force and duration of tension that the spring loaded PMP would provide than there is for Restorex (so far).  
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

ripcurl09

Quote from: Bachelek on November 18, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
I don't the PMP will "slip off",
https://youtu.be/kaRgITPHF5Q

Damn! That video is pretty convincing. PMP is looking good. Thanks a ton!

ripcurl09

Quote from: TonySa on November 17, 2018, 06:44:26 PM
The PMP held well for me.  I used both, PMP (or ESL40 during the day) and restorex in the evening at home.

Is there any reason that you don't use the PMP at night as well?
Like is there a benefit to using the RestoreX over the PMP for some particular reason like it's ability to work on the curvature?
Also, with the ESL40, do you have any preference, suggestion of the chest harness vs the leg harness? I live in Hawaii, so I wear shorts all year round, even to work.

Thank you very much for your info!

projectpd

can anyone tell me, if there is anything specially effective about the Restorex retention mechanism- it's a clamp, AIUI, so can it generate more force than say the bog standard noose mechanism? if you know, how does it compare to the PMP mechanism? thanks
Age 57, Onset 2010, 2" shortening, shrinking and angulation of glans, weaker erections, 30 degree bend. Mild pain few months, but far from worst symptom. Tried many ideas, not just from here, but not consistently. Moderate improvement, maybe 40%

TonySa

It has more tension which is consistent, also unlike others can bend against you're specific bed by adjustments.