Squatting to reduce post-ejaculation symptoms of CPPS.

Previous topic - Next topic

JS1991

After listening to one of NeoV's videos where he mentions he resorted to masturbating while squatting while dealing with pelvic pain, hard flaccid, etc. I decided to try it. I leaned my back against the front of my couch and did a full squat to the point where my butt was almost touching the floor. I made sure my feet were slightly in front of my knees to prevent knee damage. And after masturbating I did not have ANY hard flaccid pain at all, no extra tension in my pelvic floor or any extra prostate pain. My deformities did not increase as they usually do in hard flaccid state post-ejaculation.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I'm going to try this again in the future.

Edit: just tried it again. Slight hard flaccid deformity but nothing close to what I usually get, and barely any pain. I never masturbate this often and normally if I did it crippled my dick for a few days before it loosened up again. I'm still going to practice NoFap to the best of my abilities, but this is a useful tool to have for sure.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)