An undiscovered disease!

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Eagle

After reading so many experiences, I'm believing in a new theory.

Many people (including me) are experiencing a overnight sudden curve which was not present before, they feel almost no pain, they don't see any improvement and worsening after months/years. Urologists can't feel any palpable plaque/scar and surprisingly Doppler-US test rules out peyronie's, due to absence of plaque/scar.

So what the hell is it?

Well you can say it's peyronie's without plaque. Some people believe that plaque is not a compulsory sign of peyronie's. But it doesn't sound accurate. It's like calling a tiger & a lion same animal, ofcourse they are related, but they are not same.

A classic peyronie's disease definition is "formation of scar tissue inside penis that causes a curve"

Presence of scar tissue is an universal, sole and compulsory sign of peyronie's disease. At least medical science believes so.

Apart from this almost all men experience pain in acute stage, that later fades away.

If it's not peyronie's, then what is it? May be it's an undiscovered disease.

Ok let's change topic for some time, let's talk about so called Congenital Curve.
What does the term "Congenital" mean?
Generally it means "a condition that is present at the time of birth."

So Congenital Curve means a baby is born with a curve. I'm not saying it's not possible, but where's the proof?

What I believe, that this so called Congenital Curve is acquired years after the birth due to an injury.

I always (as far as I remember) have had a upward curve which was/is 5°, and I believed it was a Congenital Curve. I thought if it was really peyronie's, I would have experienced some pain or noticed it. And moreover I didn't remember any injury. Plus there was no hard area.

But now I have a similar 5° leftward curve that is clearly resulted by an injury during sex. And I'm not having any kind of pain except 2-3 times for just few minutes. And I don't have any lump/plaque/scar.

So what I believe that my upward curve was also resulted by an injury, and as there's no pain in this condition, I didn't notice it, and even if there was pain 2-3 times for 2-3 minutes, I simply ignored it, cause it didn't return.

There are many people who acquired a sudden curve, and their urologists are telling them "oh it's Congenital since there's no plaque".

When you got your first erection, you had lived 12 years of your life. 12 years full of childhood, you played, fell and injured your arms, legs and obviously penis&testicles many times. And may be a specific injury resulted in so called Congenital Curve, so when you got your first erection it was already present.

Now leave the Congenital Curve and get back to topic "The Undiscovered Disease"
Ok so guys, if some of us are having a sudden curve with no plaques, may be we have a disease that is not discovered yet.

When you have a curve with plaque they say it's peyronie's, and if you have a curve without plaque they say it's a Congenital Curve. The matter ends here. So there was/is no need of further investigation and research.

In most of the young men, an injury to penis doesn't form a scar tissue, instead it shrinks a side/area, thus causing the curve (don't know mechanism behind it). You can call it peyronie's of young men.

Some observations/symptoms/notes about this undiscovered disease :
◆ It results due to an injury, which may (or not) be painful.
◆ It comes with almost no pain.
◆ It appears in mostly young men (12+ to 35-).
◆ Curve with No plaques.
◆ Generally No Improvement/Worsening Over time.
◆ The persons with this disease are at a higher risk to get another such condition or peyronie's disease. (Generally it will depend on their age).

Our numbers are small, because most of the guys with this condition are thinking they have Congenital Curve, most of guys don't report it because there's no pain and worsening plus curve is not interrupting intercourse.

And since I have discovered it, let's call it "Eagle's disease". LoL  ;D ;D

And finally end this topic with classic line "There's no f'^+'ing cure".
My age : 23, Cause : Injury during Sex, Injury Date : 10 Oct 2018

Hawk

You ask where is the proof of "Congenital Curve"?  The answer is this simple.  No one is diagnosed with congenital curve unless they report that the curve was always in their penis when they got erections in their childhood, AND there is no sign of injury.

Also, Peyronies disease does have scar tissue by definition BUT all scar tissue is not Peyronies Disease.  Scaring is a natural and normal part of healing a wound.  If a man injures his penis with a deep laceration, tear, or break, it will naturally scar.  It is the only way for it to heal.  That, however, is not Peyronies Disease.  Peyronies Disease is hypertrophic scarring.  It is when the body overruns normal tissue replacing it with scar tissue.  It is much like a keloid which is an external form of hypertrophic scarring.

Finally, just because you do not feel scarring does not mean none exists.  Many men over 60 that die have had postmortem exams done that found Peyronies Disease present that never reported palpable scar tissue or deformity.
In fact, a common thing is that "plaque" reduces in volume especially after the active phase.  Men often read this as an indication that their Peyronies Disease is improving when in fact the deformity stays the same or increases.  All scaring on the penis is not in the form of a raised concentrated plaque.  Scaring can be diffused through the tunica or even in the cavernosa.

I do not believe there is any evidence you found an undiscovered disease of the penis.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Alibaba

I have a theory. I've had it for 20 years.  Among the many components of the penis is muscle which seems to never be talked about.  Flex your dick, ejaculate, those muscles are working. Use a tens electro stimulation on your penis and the muscles and their action become quite obvious. I think sometimes the muscle on one side contacts like a charley horse. That may explain the curve and pain some have. If that contraction maintains, it is going to cause scar tissue or atrophy. This is not based on any science or research, just an opinion I've always had on the unexplained curve. It could also be from pinched nerves or sleeping on it wrong like when an arm goes to sleep. Could be gremlins with an attitude too but I'll be damned if I ever found one when I get up to pee at night. With suggestions that prostate cancer may be viral, certain viral diseases such as chicken pox and polio attacking nerves, some virus' attacking specific nerves or body parts, it could be possible something has not be discovered yet. It took forever to discover the pilori bacteria that cause ulcers. They used to cut people open and sew them shut. Now it is just a course of antibiotics. When all looks the same from every perspective, think outside the box where possibilities are endless. Other than that, I have no opinion.  ;D Cheers boys.
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders