First time visit at a URO...

Previous topic - Next topic

Bachelek

I was send by my GP to a URO.
Last week I had a first visit there.
He checked my curve at the photos I showed on my phone.
Further checked my prostate manuel, that one is ok he said.
When I asked of anything could help to straighten my curve, for example an traction device, hè answered "nothing but an operation..."
66 yr, 30deg left curve.

Pfract

Hey man. That is definitely not true. Try to get yourself a traction device, since there is plenty of information on that here in the forum. Also a VED helps a lot, like Monty showed for example. Follow a protocol, and stick to it.

Then, if it doesn't help, try to search for a doctor willing to try Xiaflex, (xiapex in Europe). Only then, surgery.

Monty

as per pfact, Traction or like me VED, no guarantee but worth a try a try before you go for surgery.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life