What would be best for my congenital curvature? (pics inside)

Previous topic - Next topic

midnightninja1

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

Hi guy, your penis looks very healthy w a natural variation of a curve.  I'm sure it's very useable and doubt any girl will complain.  Sounds like your ex was just bitter and out to hurt you.  If it wasn't your dick she would have maligned something else about you. Unfortunately there's always a few mean folks out there.  Sure you could do Nesbit but you'd lose length and risk complications such as ED-why go through that unless it prevents you from having pleasureabke jntercourse?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Monty

Hi, If i was you I would live with what you have, OK you have a left hand curve , but still able to have great sex, so feel lucky, don't go for surgery at this stage, tell yourself you have the best penis in the world.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

damned

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.