Will vitamin D help or what should I do?

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelS

Hello everyone. I just found out about this site as I've always felt like I need to try and seek more help with this. I've had a slight peyronies ever since I started masturbating at a young age, I remember hurting myself when I did it and of course I regret it. Ever since then I've had these smaller follicle bumps right on my penis shaft. I even got tested for STD's and such illnesses and I'm clean. I believe it is from peyronies and would like to attach some pictures to show, please let me know if I am allowed to? I recently started using vitamin D oil and it makes the skin feel better but what would help with this case? Thanks
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Hawk

Welcome to the forum Michael,

It is hard to say if gentle massage helps Peyronies Disease.  There is some indication that it does but there is zero evidence that anything you put on the surface of the penis will penetrate to the tunica.  Peyronies Disease is a condition of the tunica,  Anything you have on the skin might be helped but that is NOT Peyronies Disease.

You can post photos in the subordinate child board under Progression of Peyronies board.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

NeoV

Hawk is spot on. It will get into your blood and specifically into your blood in that area. Oils all allow for transdermal penetration to some degree. The tunica is another hard to prove question but it's certainly worth trying.

There actually is evidence (on rats) that topical olive on the penis repairs penile fracture.

Because of these two factors I am not at all against topical oils. They feel good and rubbing it on increases blood flow.

Vitamin D is lower in hyperinsulinemic individuals, who appear to be prone to Peyronie's. It's generally something you want to make sure you're getting enough of through diet, sun, or supplements. Personally vitamin D restores my nocturnal erections but now I get enough through a diet with lots of fish and cheese.

YoungFella

Vitamn D increases testosterone by increasing dopmaine in brain.
Vitamin d have shown to increase tyrosine hydrolase which is a main resource for dopmaine synthesis.
We also know that dopmaine is a serotonin antagonist, and serotonin is have shown to increase fibrosus, this is why Potaba might be effective with people with depressionz

I believe that any supplment that increase dopmaine like ginko bliboa might be effective in blocking fibrosis.

Also vitamin d have some tgf beta blocking traits, but i do believe that is correlated with increased androgens , we also know that androgens blocks TGF beta completely , this is why andorgens are risky when prostate cancer occurs. I will talk about that in the podcast.

So yes, vitamin d even will prevent further calcification if it combined with enough k2 and k1, so eating your broccoli with it and supplement k2 mk4 every other day might be effective for sofr tissue calcification.

I hope I anwser your question to your satisfaction.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

You may actually have a cogenital curve since you've had it since you started masturbating.  Also, the nodules you are describing can be naturally occurring.  You may be just fine and a good doc should be able to confirm this.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.