PAIN after injected ultrasound, I think I feel a small lump..

Previous topic - Next topic

diehardpatriot

6 days ago I had an injected ultrasound. Pain immediately after. Now I feel a small lump. My goodness... I hope I am just feeling things. This crap is awful. You go to the doc to lessen your anxiety and fears to get a diagnosis and you come back with more pain and issues. Maybe I am just so sensitive to everything, everything is inflammation for me maybe. I am scared shitless . I do not want another lump and more pain.. how can one injection keep pain for 6 days ?? Pain was going away until I had a lot of erections. I didn't notice any lump even after feeling around everyday until today. The office said it may just be inflammation and to take the NSAIDs they have to rid the inflammation. God I hope this is true...
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Hontas

no you are not sensitive, if you are not going to have surgery going to a doctor is more of a detriment than a help. I refused injections just because of this and I advise you to find yourself a treatment yourself by reading articles, thats the only way. From what i see, you having the disease at similarly the same age and the same characteristics as me, today we have no hope. Wait for stem cells. I am going to search for a DNA analysis to find which faulty gene causes this, but know this that our pain is much greater than the guys that are only once in active phase and then out. We definitely have a problem with our genes causing us forever lasting active phase.

JS1991

I personally had pain after injection and a tiny lump on either side where the injection occured. It cleared up after about a week or two and I no longer have any sort of lump. If I were you I would STOP touching/checking, stop all activity, limit erection, rest for a few days and hope it clears up.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

diehardpatriot

Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

diehardpatriot

JS: thank you!!! Someone who experienced the same puts my mind at ease. I will for now on avoid erections at ALL cost. I was checking and touching it . It's a terrible habit I learned to overcome but it came back after this new pain is here. I'm glad yours went away. Were you also worried? You said I lump on both sides, so does that mean you had two lumps for both injections?  

Hontas

Dont avoid erections. Healthy erections induced by making out etc. If you are not pushing down the scar site actually helps you. Just take PDE5 inhibitors for stable erections and stop getting stuck on it. I have tried every oral medication and diet available. I am currently on extreme ketosis and i can say that this is idiopathic and nothing solves it. But you can do keto and take meds to help it heal better with less scar i think. Just use it bro. I mean it wont ever work if your GF is fixated on your dick but other than that she wont notice the difference if you dont tell her

diehardpatriot

Farikggier. Avoiding reactions DOES help. At least for me.  

Hontas

Then good for you mate its just that in my case it didnt help me at all. Avoiding bending on the other hand helped a lot.

TonySa

There is no medical evidence to support avoiding erections to treat peyronies.  Now, if it's painful I'd address that first and then work on obtaining erections.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

diehardpatriot

TonySa

If having pain, def address that first if possible...pentox, ibuprofen, diclofenac sodium gel and then when possible revive nocturnal erections w PDE5 inhibitor Meds
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hontas

Thats because flaccid penis has less stress on it. But flaccid penis also has a thicker tunica so by logic it healed the same way while erect and flaccid, the bend would be way more significant if healed while flaccid since it would cover more percentage on the penis. All i am saying is that erections might help getting you to heal more straight

diehardpatriot

Agreed Tony. I also think that without pain one should encourage erections. They are healthy.