Can’t cope with these systemic symptoms please help I’m thinking of ending it

Previous topic - Next topic

Pohlski

Sorry guys haven't been able to update my signature as the website does not work correctly on my phone so here is a summary first (for comprehensive summary please see my post in the introduce yourself thread)-. I'm 25 Iv has Peyronie's about 3 months. Havent know until a few weeks  ago when told by a urologist was difficult to figure out what was wrong with me as I had systemic symptoms I was generally unwell. I remember the injury to my penis taking place during sexual activity, I developed some slight erectyle dysfunction (nothing major to begin with just some weaker erections) and then suddenly onset of low testosterone symptoms (Fatigue, loss of body hair, complete loss of erection, muscle and joint pains and weakness and general low mood)
I asked for testosterone test which came back low at 3 nnol/l, then followed up at 9nmol/l and then recently at 13 Nmol/l (so increasing but at the low end of normal now, optimal levels for my age would be 27nmol/l). have been refused testosterone therapy on the nhs and privately.

After regaining some function in my erections I noticed they were twisted and also bent to the left, got this checked along with a lump just below my glans and have been told it's Peyronie's by a urologist. No treatment or advice was given to me was just told to see a different urologist in a few months (again check my post in introduce yourself for the full details on this)

HERE IS WHAT IS MAKING ME SUICIDAL:
The shaft of my penis is discoloured :-[  The very base and first 1/4of the shaft it is normal colour but then the 3/4 is the shaft that lead to my glans the skin is realy dark all the way around the shaft, and also some bruising on the top left of shaft. I'm worried this is from poor circulation caused by the Peyronie's? I feel like that poor circulation down there is affecting my whole body? my hands and feet are painful, weak and numb and my head is always spinning I feel like I'm going to feint and I'm always fatigued, struggle to get out of bed in the morning or do any task, not due to lack of motivation but due to lack of energy and nausea,
Its hard to describe the feeling, it's the same feeling as if you stop breathing for 30 seconds you can feel your body becoming weak and heavy and your balance fade and youre head becomes foggy and dizzy, when you breathe again it starts to go away, just nine never goes away because I'm breathing all the way through It's been like this the entire 3 months.  Doctors keep saying it's anxiety  anxiety and depression and that Peyronie's would not make me feel this ill, Iv seen 2 urologists and 8gp's and the only help I get is diazepam and ssr's (Which I'm not taking as I know it will make my Peyronies ED and testosterone worse. I can live with my bent dick, my girlfriend is beautiful and the penis is still functional enough at this stage to have penetrative sex, I just can't live with this constant fatigue and pain. I try to work out and my body doesn't recover, I'm always aching and can't stand for long as it seems to push my heart rate up to 120 and I feel like I neeed to sit.
I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS CAUSED BY ANXIETY/DEPRESSION I am desperate to go back to work and to enjoy day to day life in my beautiful home with my beautiful girlfriend who is overwhelmingly supportive and loving, I just don't have the physical capability to do it, am I mad for thinking that these systemic symptoms are caused by the bad blood flow from Peyronie's affecting my overall physical capability and also that being the cause of my Low (but gradually increasing testosterone? Or are the docs 100% right and I'm manifesting it all in my head?

Did anyone  go through these systemic symptoms when first dealing with Peyronie's? Did they go away or stay forever? Did you get any answers?

Please share with me any experience on this as I am feeling trapped, no professional is giving me any useful help and I can't live with being this ill for the rest of my life. I am so close to ending it I just also scared that I don't have the guts to do that either. I just want to be at peace
25 yrs old, 1st Peyronies Disease symptoms  after sex injury Aug 2018
Gen. health decline, low T, weak, faint, pain in hands & feet
Diagnosed - some bending and twisting with nodes below glans
Base of penis normal - 2/3 stays discolored w/some bruising

Hawk

I updated your signature line for you with the info you provided.  If anything needs changed let me know and I will fix it for you.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Hawk

Pohlski,

Some medical issues take a lot of doctors looking at them before one of them is hit with an idea that is the key.

You are young.  I am sure you will find solutions relatively soon but even if you went through 25 more years of life like this and an arm missing, if you are made essentially whole, life is still worth it.  

Since this is the psychological component board I will say: Make a list of 10 things you are thankful for then actually feel gratitude for those things.  make a list of 10 areas of your life you can peruse (reading, visiting family or friends, study).  Formulate a plan of action on paper to address this issue.  All of these should be updated on a regular basis.  You have a lifetime a few bad years or even bad decades do not define a life.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Pohlski

Thankyou for updating my signature hawk.
As I am mainly looking for people who may have been through similar symptoms to me to tell me about their experience (the underlined part of my post) then am i maybe better off posting this in the progression/symptoms thread?

Asian Eagle

That discoloration thing is happening with me too. In my case my 1/3 part of my penile shaft (from base) is normal, and next 2/3 part is dark. (It became visible on 8th day after my injury).
Although it appears only in flaccid state, during erection it fades away. and definitely it's a blood flow problem, in base area blood flow is normal while in that dark area blood flow is somewhat slow. That's what I think.
My age : 23, Cause : Injury during Sex, Injury Date : 10 Oct 2018

Pohlski

Yes my discolouration is less noticeable when erect. Do you have any of the other symptoms I mentioned like the low T stuff and the fatigue and dizziness/nausea/ difficulty standing without feeling faint etc?  

Asian Eagle

I just got to read your introduction post. And some of my symptoms are matching with yours. I don't have any pain, fatigue, lumps and lower testosterone levels.

But some similar symptoms like:
1. During erection a slight (less noticeable) discomfort/pain/irritation in testicles/back/hips and legs.

2. One time I also felt a strong pain which travelled from penis to abdominal area and then to back. (It stayed for a minute)

3. Discoloration

4. No scar tissues found by urologists
My age : 23, Cause : Injury during Sex, Injury Date : 10 Oct 2018

NeoV

I had it all at once, severe joint pain, nerve pain, hair loss, fatigue, anxiety, Peyronie's disease, and numbness all over.
I was so tired I thought I was going to die, all my life. My wife (now divorced) witnessed me crawling to the bathroom and unable to walk.

I cured all of this by eliminating carbohydrates.

Hair follicles have a lot of insulin receptors, there is plenty of research talking about IR and hair loss.
Joint pain is being treated by low carb diets as well. I was considering going on disability due to my pain, it is 100% gone now and I lift weights every week.

I know I say the same thing every time, but I say it because it's so damn true for me and so many men. Being tired is not normal, and is a result of impaired metabolism (inside the mitochondria). You need to only eat meat and veggies or fast.

I used to have anxiety so bad I cried for four hours straight and called the ER. I was taken to the ER before due to my IR related anxiety. All my anxiety is gone now. Anxiety is largely due to an energy crisis in your BODY. Your body has no way to use fats or carbs anymore, and this results in a lot of damage and fatigue. Men with Peyronie's have a particular metabolic problem, do not wait, do not doubt it. I wish I knew this when I was 18.

I had all the symptoms early on and it took me until 29 to 30 to figure it out.

Don't end it man, lets talk and figure it out.

Pohlski

Thankyou for your advise,  it would be great to talk to you about your experience and just get your thoughts on what I'm experiencing, what to expect and what could help. Please can I get in contact with you for a quick conversation online somewhere  

Pohlski

Anyone else have other similar stories off systemic symptoms such as mine and any knowledge of the process and what to do?

swiss

Quote from: NeoV on November 13, 2018, 10:28:17 PM
I had it all at once, severe joint pain, nerve pain, hair loss, fatigue, anxiety, Peyronie's disease, and numbness all over.
I was so tired I thought I was going to die, all my life. My wife (now divorced) witnessed me crawling to the bathroom and unable to walk.

My brother. I feel your pain. I went through similar things in my life while I was going through the peak of my Peyronies Disease. I refuse to ever go back to that place again now that I am better.