Traction with erection, good or bad?

Previous topic - Next topic

2019myyearrr

Hello, I'm wondering what are your opinions on traction while having a erection? Is it useful when your peyroines case is not that bad (no curve just small indents/hourglassing). Of course you can't have a erection the whole time but is it useful to start off with it? I feel as though it stretches my penis more ( away from the small indent ). Would appreciate the advice thanks.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

One problem would be that as you lose the erection the traction tension would decrease and prob not be effective unless tightened.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

That is a MAJOR NO! don't do anything to your erect penis. No bending, no traction, no VED.

JS1991

Definitely AVOID!!! This is an easy way to injure yourself. Never do traction erect. When semi-erect be very careful. Flaccid is the way to go.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

2019myyearrr

The thing is Im using Peni master pro, and the o ly way for my glans to stay in the suction cup is to start with a erection or semi, because my penis head gets bigger and Has more vaccum pressure to keep it in place. I pull it to the end of the rod and when i lose erection there is a nice stretch not too hard not to soft and it stays in place. Wish there was a way around this
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **