Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace your signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No way out of Acute phase  (Read 311 times)

oyanta

• Solid Contributor
No way out of Acute phase
« on: November 03, 2018, 06:46:23 AM »

I am simply just in acute phase, forever. It is at least the ninth time that i am in acute phase again in 2 years, it is really painful and i won't ever come out of acute phase ever again because everytime i get even %20 erection in my pants, it presses against my plaque and it worsenes my curve.

Yes yes i know, from what you see i don't have peyronies sure, now if you think that i don't you are free to leave. I won't even talk if i have or i don't have this stupid disease anymore. Its like a joke since you guys complain that people outside don't understand your issue but in here you don't even accept that some person might have a more minor version than you have but that might still bother him? If someone says that i don't have peyronies i am literally not ever gonna answer that person ever again.

Waiting for suggestions. I am taking 1 mg colchicine a day and L-Arginine, Vitamin E, Ubiquinol, Metformin(for insulin resistance), a full on keto diet, i am literally starving to stop this disease from progressing. I don't put stress on my penis, what the hell is left to do??
Never out of Active phase, painful erections. Tried every oral medication , only colchicine was a bit helpful.

Gabriel

• Solid Contributor
Re: No way out of Acute phase
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 09:29:57 AM »

Hey Farikgier,

I've been acute for 14 months now, and still searching my way out of this crap too...

There are only two things I'm sure have helped reduce pain (not suppress it though):
1) Essential oils/vegetal oils ointment, which eliminates my pain in flaccid state and at least temporarily improves penis appareance, HF, etc. : (Essential and vegetal oils 2.0 - Peyronies Society Forums)
2) PRP/HA injections, which Dr Virag in Paris, which are crazy expansive and have not helped so far with diformity.

--> More lately, I just made myself the reflexion that, even if I don't use my EO/VO mixture, I have no pain in flaccid pain the days where I wear my ESL40. I'm starting to use it more and more instead of ointments when I leave the house, and that may be promising (and could nourrish the idea that low force traction is universally good for pain).

Maybe you should consider trying one of these ideas!
- 31 yo, very healthy lifestyle, Peyronies Disease with erectile dysfunction, pain, distal hourglassing & length loss since 09/01/17, still acute.
- Treatments: all oral meds/supps discussed here; traction/VED; ointments (essential oils, diclofenac); PRP/HA injections (5/6 sessions)

oyanta

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 07:38:07 PM »

Update,
my flaccid hangs really low :o i mean it is like 3-4 cm longer at least. I can easily identify the place of the plaque now that i have the other parts of my penis flexible. but full keto is the way it seems like. I am back on colchicine after a break as well. Will post more updates
Never out of Active phase, painful erections. Tried every oral medication , only colchicine was a bit helpful.

Gabriel

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 12:39:52 PM »

Hey Farikgier,

That's amazing news, congratulations! Can you please be more specific and tell us more about what you exactly did to make such progress? Weren't you on keto already? What's your exact diet now?

- 31 yo, very healthy lifestyle, Peyronies Disease with erectile dysfunction, pain, distal hourglassing & length loss since 09/01/17, still acute.
- Treatments: all oral meds/supps discussed here; traction/VED; ointments (essential oils, diclofenac); PRP/HA injections (5/6 sessions)

JS1991

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 03:49:58 PM »

If I read correctly, you were going semi-keto but you have now fully reduced your carbs and are on full keto? I believe this could be the cause of your improvements. It seems like a common theme of people who try full keto diet on this forum. In terms of colchicine, I've heard it is effective but you may lose size and it has some other bad side effects. If I were you I would continue without the colchicine and see how keto does you, then add in cochicine after if you must.

swiss

• Major Contributor
  • 30yr old with stable Peyronies Disease, 31° to 26° and counting
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »

I kinda hurt myself overpuming my VED...went to two a day instead of one and that caused some on and off flaccid pain for me. Magnesium oil has always helped me reduce pain. I ordered some more today. The pain has almost gone...it hurts randomly like 3 times a day for like 30 minutes. No new plaque probably just hasn’t had much time to recover cause been getting tons of boners. I recommend magnesium oil.

oyanta

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 06:19:18 PM »

colchicine is the only medical thing that helped me objectively so far. since i am so pessimistic, it must have a really big effect on me that even i could see that it benefit me. It basically makes me get my size back and makes the dent more like a curve. About semi-keto and full keto, yes i was on reduced carbs but now i am like eating 0 carbs, i only take them when absolutely necessary(milk, beans, vegetable carbs). I eat salad with yogurt and a meal containing a lot of fat and meat. That actually is delicious. I am even better physically with full keto, just stop eating carbs alltogether. We get essential amount of carbs from things you don't even realise anyway such as milk, dairy, legumes, eggplant etc. These carbs are needed and are good. Others are not

Gabriel

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 02:23:33 AM »

Hey Swiss: sorry to hear you've hurt yourself while going back to 2 daily VED sessions: this happened to me too, so now I'm sticking to high traction + one VED session at night, it does feel better. Anyway, each time I feel like I've been a little rough on traction or VED, I use essentials oils + arnica oil, which have an immediate and astonishing pain/inflammation-killer effect. On your recommendation, I'm also ordering transcutaneous magnesium oil right now to see if I can add it to my magic mix.

Farikgier, thanks for your update! So for how long have you exactly been following this strict full-keto regimen, and what precise changes have you noticed in the meantime??

oyanta

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 07:54:39 PM »

i think i identified my plaque at the base, I KNEW IT. I f-king KNEW IT. MY penis was straight my whole life before this disease. It has plaque in the base and nobody could see that in the pictures and say that i didn't have anything to worry about. I KNEW IT. It normally goes almost straight out my body but those plaques make me seem like i have erection angle. There is no way i can have healthy sex with this penis. It is physically impossible at this point until i go to surgery or something. IT USED TO BE PERPENDICULAR TO MY BODY. NO ERECTION ANGLE. I knew I wasnt hallucinating

oyanta

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 08:16:20 PM »

this must be some sick joke??? I literally have plaques at the base middle everywhere such that it doesn't even look unnatural anymore. THIS PENIS WAS STRAIGHT OUT GUYS STRAIGHT OUT 90 DEGREES FROM MY BODY. I KNEW IT.

I have a plaque right at the base of my penis i have a plaque in the middle and i don't understand how my body is able to produce so many plaques in so little time. THIS IS A SICK JOKE. THIS IS JUST A SICK JOKE. AND THE WORST PART OF THE JOKE IS NO MEDICAL SURGERY MEDICATION OR ANYTHING WILL SOLVE THIS, MY BODY SIMPLY PRODUCES TOO MANY PLAQUES IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIX. HOW CAN ONE PREVENT SCARRING IF IT CANT BE PREVENTED. I WISH I HADNT SEEN THAT PLAQUE, MAYBE I WOULD HAVE A BETTER CONCIOUS OF MIND

oyanta

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 09:11:10 PM »

I am done returning to this forum for a while. This place has nothing to give for me. Since there is no medical solution to this right now it is better for me to just let this forum go, otherwise it will torment my mind. Good luck guys
Pages: [1]   Go Up