Decrease Dent...HOW?!?!

Previous topic - Next topic

swiss

I have greatly improved my EQ, length, girth and curvature pretty significantly.

I COULD have sex but my DENT...Lawd oh lawd...My dent..I feel like one mid trust and it will snap in half. What has anyone done here to improve dent because it really seems like it is not budging. Everything else is like growing around it. I can even feel the bulge on the other side of my dick.

Hawk

Man, that is one hell of a dent.  It covers your entire body  :)
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

swiss

Lmao. Did my photo even post? Hahaha is it just black?!? 😭😭😭🙄

skunkworks

It is one of the hardest things to achieve in my experience. For my specific case, traction was slightly beneficial at the start then did not give any more benefit, same with VED. I only saw some improvement from doing drastic things with regards to diet and fasting, I must assume the benefit was from autophagy.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Hawk

Swiss, Your photo did not post.  It is only a black square.  If I can help let me know.

On the topic of dent,  I think traction has the only clinical trial evidence to be effective but I suspect the Agusta 3 cylinder VED (or a homemade variation) would do the same.

swiss

Any idea on length it takes to see progress? Is it something that happens later? It seems like all other avenues are progressing except this one. Kind of defeating in a way because I'd for sure be having sex if I thought I was stable enough to do so...aka filling in dent. It doesn't look that bad on photos but it feels deep and is definitely problematic structurally for trusting sex.

Hawk

I think that is impossible to guess and there, of course, is no guarantee it will work. Needless to say, the earlier in the process you start, the more consistent you are, the more hours you log, all equal a greater chance of success.  The study I know of was a small sample.  I don't even think you can be sure if any of your plaque is calcified or not.

I used a lot of traction but was inconsistent.  I used very high tension for 3 - 4 hours a day for a couple months on then I would lay off for months because it took more time and commitment than I could sustain and frankly I hated it.  I had a dent on the underside of the base of my penis.  It did not interfere with anything because it was so close to the base and it was hardly visible due to the location but it was as big as a scoop from a teaspoon.  My traction sessions failed to correct it.  Only my implant corrected it.

Do you have erectile dysfunction?  If not, this conversation is in the wrong area and I will move it to another board.

PS: Your photo links are not working for some reason.  You can try to edit your post and re-attach the photo.  It is just a black square.

swiss

Bump it. I have rock solid EQ.