PENTOX - Supply and prices

Previous topic - Next topic

ComeBacKid

Newguy,

In the USA banks and credit unions keep an eye out for suspicious transactions, in fact if you go to Canada, or another country and don't tell them, some will put a hold on your own credit card , not knowing its you leaving the country.  Before I leave I always call my credit union and tell them I"m leaving the United States so they know.  Not all transactions that are shadey or "out of state," are caught either.

Always use a credit card when making purchases online.  You seem surprisingly not upset at that company for them just making fraudulent billing charges on your account Newguy, what did your bank and/or credit union say?  So you got your money back from the company?  Did they admit an error or what?  Please post as much information about them on here so our members can avoid that site.  Sometimes it takes calling the merchant and threatening legal action and lawsuits to get them to act, even if you can't do that, you have to unload on these frauds and go after them.

I guess what makes me so upset about this, is you, and the bank or the credit union shouldn't have to eat the costs, these questionable companies online need to be charged with fraud.  Especially with international commerce and transactions, laws from state to state, or country to country vary, and its not that easy to go after the people.

Comebackid

newguy

It's not that I'm not upset, comebackkid, more that I'm very relieved that the situation was not much worse. I googled and the method of testing the card for viability is very common. Basically they take out two small payments (mobile phone top-up credit) and  from then on attempt to make other purchases. As it had the hallmarks of fraud I think both I and my bank noticed it. I called them first, but they also independantly stopped all transfer after those two which came to just £30. The bank are refunding the money, but the company that received the funds.  It's possible that they will be refunding the bank though I guess. They did tell me that the mobile phone used to purchase the credit will be cut off, so I guess the bank have an ongoing relationship with the mobile company.

What made me think that it was alldaychemist was the timing and due to the fact that I use the card very seldomly. There are very many complaint online relating to alldaychemist and I'm going to piece something together and make a blog post about this (EDIT : I have now posted the alldaychemist update) , so that people have the facts. I won't relate it specifically to myself. i've located a great many posts detailing other peoples experiences and some alldaychemist responses to them.

Quote from: ComeBacKid on May 21, 2011, 08:04:25 PM

Always use a credit card when making purchases online.  You seem surprisingly not upset at that company for them just making fraudulent billing charges on your account Newguy, what did your bank and/or credit union say?  So you got your money back from the company?  Did they admit an error or what?  Please post as much information about them on here so our members can avoid that site.  Sometimes it takes calling the merchant and threatening legal action and lawsuits to get them to act, even if you can't do that, you have to unload on these frauds and go after them.

I guess what makes me so upset about this, is you, and the bank or the credit union shouldn't have to eat the costs, these questionable companies online need to be charged with fraud.  Especially with international commerce and transactions, laws from state to state, or country to country vary, and its not that easy to go after the people.

Comebackid

ComeBacKid

Newguy,

I'm a bit confused, you mean the company did a test deposit into your account?  Thats what is done here in the USA, like if you sign up for paypal, you will get a few pennies deposited into your account as a test to make sure it works, maybe once or twice, but nothing is ever taken out.  Also I'm confused cause now your mentioning a mobile phone, huh?  I would never use my mobile phone to make purchase, I'd use a credit card.  So alldaychemist took 30 euro and then gave it back when the bank called them?  Please explain in more detail I'm lost.

Comebackid

newguy

I'm not doing a great job of explaining this :). What I mean is that here at least when someone steals your card details, they tend to at first make a small withdrawal, say a few pounds to see that the card is stil active. If this withdrawal is successful, they effectively have impunity to go on something of a shopping spree. In this case the initial fraudulent transaction was a mobile phone top-up payment. This raised suspicions with myself and my bank so thankfully the card was discontinued at the time and further attempts at wirthdrawals did not go through (though they were attempted).

I have no proof that alldaychemist are directly linked to leaking my details, though my bank do seem sure that due to the pattern of this fraud it occured online. I very seldom use the card online and alldaychemist appears to be the one of the only potential opportunties there was to steal my details. I checked out their facebook group and complaints of this nature are very frequent. Further digging appeared to reveal slightly unsettling comments from the company, and they admitted to moving to a more secure server recently, saying that purchases made before a certain date may be more likely to result in these issues. Quite a startling admission.  

George999

Quote from: ComeBacKid on May 22, 2011, 01:02:28 AM
I'm a bit confused, you mean the company did a test deposit into your account?  Thats what is done here in the USA, like if you sign up for paypal, you will get a few pennies deposited into your account as a test to make sure it works, maybe once or twice, but nothing is ever taken out.

Test deposits and test withdrawals are also how the crooks check on whether the account is active before they go on the shopping spree.  So when you see unexpected penny size transactions posting to your account, take action.  Fortunately, most of the card companies are currently also on the lookout for this stuff.  - George

Luciano

Yep, Creditcard companies not only watch for internet transactions... I went to the south of france last year, but instead of direct flight, I had to take a flight via poland and had a 50 minute stop in Warsaw airport. I bought something there with my credit card. Once arrived in south of france I took my rental car with the same card. In the evening I had an email from Mastercard asking me if my creditcard got stolen because they had 3 transactions on the same day in 3 different countries (Vienna - Warsaw - Nice) . So I suppose they have computer programs watching out for all  kind of stuff.
Luc

jetedwardz

hey so does anyone have an answer about the pentox quality etc  

jetedwardz

i just typed in a search and right off the bat came up with 400 mg trental pentoxifylline 90 count 40 bux and less expensive more u buy. after i look on this forum and double check the dangers of pentox and the dosage and make sure trental is the right variety im gonna order it. the site is health warehouse.  

jetedwardz

crap i jumped the gun on that one i need a pescription to order on that site 1meds.com seems to be ok without pescription i will post in a few days with my purchase they hav the flexital  400 mg 100 ct for 53.00 or the trental 60 ct for 38.00  

jserletti

hello ,
If you live in Massachusetts, please let me know ....I can find a urologist to see you today....do NOT buy on line....have your insurance pay for it....let me know..
also, do not start taking these meds before you get diagnosed.....

corvette2010

Just went to refill my prescription at walmart. I've been paying 32 bucks for 90 pills since I've been on it (3 months) and now it's $101. Is it normal for drug prizes to triple? Just wondering bc this is my first prescription I've ever taken where I had refill

0x5555

Holy crap, I paid $140 for 3 months of pills.  :O

corvette2010

Two weeks ago I paid $17 for half (45 pills), today they're $52.  

Woodman

I just paid $ 66.32 for 270 tablets online.  

ComeBacKid

I get mine at Walmart as well and paid the $32 dollar price you did, the price was the same every time, last time I filled them was in late summer, never saw an increase in price, that sounds steep buddy, I'd double check that, or try another local walmart pharmacy and check the price there.  As much as I rip walmart I do give them credit on their drug prices they have made  alot of drugs affordable for the lower income people.  

Comebackid

Luciano

here in europe the pharmacy prices are about the same in all pharmacies.
why? because if you have a prescription and if you are on social security you only pay a fix amount.
example in austria: its € 5.50 (about $7.40).
social security pays the rest.
As 90% of people here have prescriptions on social security, the social security wont pay different prices depending on what pharmacy you go.. so thats why they negociate the price once every 2 years.

I get pentox without a prescription, so I have to pay the full price.
Here are the prices in europe for trental and generics  (they can vary from country to country - but will be close to this - a few cents difference)

TRENTAL 400 mg Retardtabl. rp    50 pack.     € 18,37 ($ 24.65)

PENTOXIFYLLIN ratiopharm 400 mg Retardtabl.  50 pack.     € 14,89  ($ 19.98)
PENTOHEXAL 400 mg Retardtabletten    50 pack.    € 15,76 ($ 21.15)
PENTOXIFYLLIN Sandoz 400 mg Retardtabl.     50 pack.    € 15,76 ($ 21.15)
RENTYLIN 400 mg Retardtabl.   50 pack.     € 18,37 ($24.65)

There is also a 100 pack. but it is not available in all countries.
Price is about:
TRENTAL 400 mg Retardtabl. 100  pack.    € 25,76 ($ 34.56)

Not sure about generics, but 100 tablet packs are not available in my country.

Cheapest you can get here officially are 100 packs of pentox at 600mg . I havent seen them in pharmacy but I think they are available to hospitals.
100 trental at 600mg would be like €29,67  or  $39.81

these prices come from the biggest german test institute that compares quality and prices all over the country (for all products, not only pharmaceuticals) Here is the link to the pentox page.
http://www.test.de/themen/gesundheit-kosmetik/medikamente/vom_arzt/a_herz_und_kreislauf/a_arterielle_durchblutungsstoerungen/a_arterielle_durchblutungsstoerungen/generika/?ft=gen&fd=PENTOXIFYLLIN

Luc

ppain

QuoteI get pentox without a prescription, so I have to pay the full price.
I'm also in Europe and without a prescription, and thought I was paying more than the full price.  The one internet vendor I found charges a € 6 prescription fee -- their staff doctor reviews your answers to a scant questionaire -- as well as € 8,50 for shipping.  Last order I paid € 65,34 total for 240 Retardtabl. 400 mg generic.  That corresponds to € 13,61 for 50 which is less than the prices you cite!

corvette2010

I called around and ended up moving my prescription to CVS and paid $28 for 90 tablets (one month). So i'm very happy about that, that's with no insurance mind you.

Luciano

Quote from: ppain on December 01, 2011, 05:32:32 AM
I'm also in Europe and without a prescription, and thought I was paying more than the full price.  The one internet vendor I found charges a € 6 prescription fee -- their staff doctor reviews your answers to a scant questionaire -- as well as € 8,50 for shipping.  Last order I paid € 65,34 total for 240 Retardtabl. 400 mg generic.  That corresponds to € 13,61 for 50 which is less than the prices you cite!

The prices are NOT internet prices.. but over the counter in pharmacies. They will buy the stuff and add their margin.
Also you cannot compare 50 tablet boxes and bigger boxes..

Luc

ppain

Luciano: how can you buy Pentox "over the counter" with no prescription?  Where is Pentox not a prescription drug?  I thought various of us were buying Pentox by internet to escape prescription rules when our urologists refuse to prescribe it.

ppain

Quote from: Luciano on December 01, 2011, 02:25:06 AM
Not sure about generics, but 100 tablet packs are not available in my country.

That's sad because the German pricing for 400mg generics is extremely quantity dependent:

€ 11,98/ 20 caps
€ 14,89/ 50 caps
€ 19,33/ 100 caps

Ah, capitalism.

Quote from: Luciano on December 01, 2011, 02:25:06 AM
Cheapest you can get here officially are 100 packs of pentox at 600mg .

600mg is a poor choice, unless you want to take 1800mg per day, because Pentoxifylline's retard packaging seems designed for taking three caps per day.  Dr. Lue's group's studies used three 400 mg caps per day.  Safarinejad et al's study used just two 400 mg caps per day for reasoning I couldn't follow.  Their conclusion states: "studies with different treatment regimens (perhaps higher doses with a longer duration) are warranted to better elucidate the effects of PTX-SR on Peyronies Disease."  

cowboyfood

I recently stopped using Pentox about a month ago after two and a half years of a daily dosage of three 400mg pills.  

I believe the last price I paid was $20 for 90 400mg pills at Walmart, with health insurance coverage.  

per corvette's price increase, sounds like a mistake!  I think my insurance was covering about only $8-$10 per rx.

CF
Currently:  L-Arginine (2g), Vit D3)

corvette2010

I talked to everyone at Walmart, they all said it went up in price. I found that CVS had it for cheaper anyways, so i switched my prescription to them.

Luciano

Sorry for late reply, I was out of the country
Quote from: ppain on December 01, 2011, 01:31:53 PM
Luciano: how can you buy Pentox "over the counter" with no prescription?  Where is Pentox not a prescription drug?  I thought various of us were buying Pentox by internet to escape prescription rules when our urologists refuse to prescribe it.
Well yes it is a prescription drug here in Austria also.
But there are 2 kinds of prescriptions here.
The so called Drug prescriptions:
Usually hard drugs.. (strong sleeping pills, like rohypnol, strong cortison stuff, etc...) No way to get them over the counter.

then the social security prescriptions.
Patient pays like €5 and social security pays the rest.
If the drug is cheaper than €5, they usually throw away the prescription.

Also If its not a hard drug, and the pharmasist is not suspecting you doing something illegal with it, (like selling it on the black market) you can go to the pharmacy
and say: I ran out of trental, i forgot prescription or my doc is on holiday, they let you pay the full price, give you a ticket, and you can bring the prescription
within 2 weeks (and get the money back, minus the €5 you would have to pay anyway)
they dont ask for any ID, just for your name.
If you dont bring the prescription, they keep the money.
Now you shouldn't do it to often in the same pharmacy.

I personally dont need to do that, as my ex-wife runs a hospital pharmacy. (I am in very good terms with her)
She would give me anything I need, as long as she thinks it is ok. ( I even get 15% discount ;-) )

Here trental is considered less dangerous than a normal pain killer. (pharmacists would give you those if they considere you need one)

I asked my general doctor about it:
he said: its been well studied, it probably wont work for Peyronies Disease, but if you feel like it, take it, you might benefit of the placebo effect.

I am sure any doc would prescribe it here, if you told him: I took it last year, i felt good taking it for Peyronies Disease. I think it helped. My uro now has a new approach that I dont want to follow.
please prescribe it to me again.

Luc

ppain

Luciano, across the border in Germany it's somewhat different.  The Bundesinstituts für Arzneimittel und Medizinprodukte has not approved Pentox for Peyronie's treatment.  Consequently health insurances can't cover it when it is prescribed for that.  Due to German love of authority it is hard to even find a urologist who will write the private-pay prescription.  Last week I did and have only to pay €19,33 for the 100 pack of 400 mg Pentox from Sandoz.  This is less than I paid without prescription by internet.  

I'm hoping the ex-wife I'm on good terms with can smuggle me medicines that are cheaply available in the US and either unavailable or ridiculously expensive here.  But we see from this strand that the standardized private-pay German price for non-Trental branded Pentox, €19,33 for 100 x 400 mg, is actually cheaper than US private-pay prices.  

Your Austrian €14,89 private-pay price for 50 x 400 mg is exactly the same as the German private-pay price for 50 x 400 mg.  The prices come from some grand schedule. As mentioned earlier schedule sets up an insanely strong price variation with capsule quantity.  And unfortunately Austria lopped off the schedule at just 50 capsules.

Luciano

Quote from: ppain on December 12, 2011, 03:42:00 AM
The Bundesinstituts für Arzneimittel und Medizinprodukte has not approved Pentox for Peyronie's treatment.  

Nobody approved it for peyronies here either.
The thing is. Here approval is only necessary if you want it covered by social security public health insurance.
But even if my dentist would write me a private prescription (Privat Rezept) for trental, then the pharmacist will give it to me and not ask any questions as long as I pay the full price.
BUT as it is not approved therapy, I might NOT get the money back from my private health insurance that usually pays for medications not covered by public health insurance. (zusatzversicherung)

The medical system here is not OK.. its what I call 2 class medecine.

If you have no money, then you have to stick to all the rules etc...

If you can spare a little money, you can go to a doctor as private patient. Private urologist consultations are between 100 - 150 €. If you tell him, "prescribe me trental", of course he will do it.
Because if he doesn't, he knows you are not going to come back as patient.. and he will loose his next 100€ for the next follow-up consultation.

Sorry, getting off topic.. but just to explain how the system works. I am sure its the same in germany and in the US. If you go see a uro at $200 to $250 a consultation, and tell him: "I will stick to you as an uro if you prescribe me trental", I bet anything he will. (Also because he knows its not a dangerous drug)

Again if you go and see a uro in a consultation covered by social security (where you dont have to pay anything), he will do what he thinks is right and most of the time will not even listen to you.

Quote from: ppain on December 12, 2011, 03:42:00 AM
Your Austrian €14,89 private-pay price for 50 x 400 mg is exactly the same as the German private-pay price for 50 x 400 mg.  The prices come from some grand schedule. As mentioned earlier schedule sets up an insanely strong price variation with capsule quantity.  And unfortunately Austria lopped off the schedule at just 50 capsules.

Actually the pharmacy still makes lots of money on that..
I get 15% on those €14,89 (as my exwife put me as a "big customer" in the pharmacy computer) so its about €12,66 for me and.. she told me.. they still make good money on what I buy.

Luc

George999

It works out exactly the same way in the US.  The poor are pawns of the system and end up with whatever their docs decide is "best for them".  The wealthy on the other hand have no trouble getting prescriptions for narcotic drugs.  Money does the trick every time.  The wealthy also have the ability to go to exclusive medical clinics that give options for treating almost every disease.  The poor usually are lucky to get one option.  I know because I am not wealthy, but I am medically savvy enough that I can use the money I do have to get options.  I have friends who lack either the savvy or the money or both and they have zero options.  The system determines their fate and often it is not pretty.  - George

Luciano

110% with you george.
But its not only the money and the medical knowledge. Its also knowledge of the system.

Example: My mother (she's 89 and has alzheimer) fractured a vertebra in her spine falling down.
As I know lots of doctors I asked what to do.. and all told me there is 1 guy here in vienna who is really good at it.
So I took her to see him in a private consultation, (that was $300)... and he asked me how she was insured.
I said: only basic social insurance. so he said that doesn't matter, bring her into the hospital next week.
So she had what they call a "Percutaneous vertebroplasty" done..(they inject some cement into the vertebra and give it back the form it had before the accident.  (he did it between 2 other operations and it was covered by her insurance - and... 2 hours after the cement was dry, she yould walk again without pain)
Condition for him doing it was that we had to have a follow-up consultation 2 weeks later for another $300.

Result: she has no pain and can walk again.

If I had done it the "normal" way, without knowing anybody that knows someone.. she would have had also the operation done, but (!!!) she would have been on a 3 month waiting list.
Problem with those 3 months is that the operation has to be done within 4 weeks of the accident or it is ineffective. (and usually they dont do it for people over 80)
So it was worth paying the extra $600, because my mother is fine now (her back is at least), but for someone who would not have been able to invest the $600, or would not have known it had to be done fast, would have waited for 3 month and have gotten an ineffective operation.
On one side I am disgusted about the system, on the other hand i am happy it worked out fine for my mum.

Luc

rd

I want to add pentox back to my treatment plan and just placed a order with riverpharmacy.ca which I had been getting my pentox/trental from, but just received a email stating the following email. I don't have a prescription hence ordering online. Have any of you run into this or have another site to order pentox from?

"Thank you for your order with River Pharmacy. We appreciate your business.

Recently there has been a change in the international shipping policies of India, our fulfillment country.  We are requesting that you send your prescription(s) to us either by email or fax.  (You could take a photo of your Rx on your mobile phone and send it via email).
Email:  marketing@riverpharmacy.ca

Fax:  1-866-453-9993

We understand that you may not have a prescription at this time, if that is the case, please supply doctor's name, address and phone number for our files. We will NOT be contacting your doctor.

If you have questions call us at 1-888-848-1945.

Please reply in a timely manner to facilitate shipping times."

Worried Guy

Just make up a name! They ask on many of these sites.

rd

Quote from: Worried Guy on December 16, 2011, 05:03:03 PM
Just make up a name! They ask on many of these sites.

Thanks I ended up doing that. I just wasn't sure if it would work.

fubar

Sense all information i am gettimg from the last post related to riverpharmacy i will have to check this out.They are my source for pentox and cialis?

Fubar

sadstory

Hello everyone,

I've been experiencing constant pain in the past month along with ED and minor changes in my penis shape (although no bent when erected). I've went to two familiy doctors, the first didn't know what I had, the other
suggested I may have a minor tear inside and both basically told me to wait it out. I'd be fine with that but in one month there have been no improvement of the pain. I'm talking constant pain 24/7. That doesn't seem very typical of an injury, especially one I have no recollection of.

So I've done some researches on my own and I concluded I may have some sort of long-term inflammation down there which may be linked to an early peyronie. I'd like to know if it's possible to get Pentox here in Quebec (Canada) from a reliable website without a prescription (I don't see how I could get one anyway).

And if you guy have some insight to share on my situation I'd be very grateful: I was thinking of taking Vit E, Pentox and L-carnitine. I'm looking for a conservative treatment as I'm not sure I have peyronie yet.
Btw I'm 24.

Thanks
P.S. Sorry for any english mistakes.

james1947

sadstory
I know you was more happy not to be here, but if you are here already so Welcome to the forum.
I get my Pentox from https://www.riverpharmacy.ca/drug/trental, no prescription. They are delivering worldwide. I don't know the custom rules in Canada, check out before ordering. Maybe they have branch also in Canada, they have toll free number.
But I ma strongly suggest you to see urgently an uro specialised on Peyronie's before jumping on self diagnosis.
You can search the forum to find a good uro in your place, we have also friends on the forum from Canada, I suppose some will jump in and give you information in the subject.
James
Age 71, Peyronies from Jan 2009 following penis fracture during sex. Severe ED.
Lost 2" length and a lot of girth. Late start, still VED, Cialis & Pentox helped. Prostate surgery 2014.
Got amazing support on the forum

George999

These guys are your best shot, they are good people and they know Peyronie's inside out.  I suggest you give Bill a call:

http://www.peyroniescanada.org/

- George

sadstory

Thanks for answering guys. I'll call Bill but I'm not sure how this will work out since I'm a french speaking native. I'll try to contact them by email before I think.

I'm really happy to have found this forum, thanks again for your help.

IHP

I may be naive, but how is it that this site can sell Pentox with no prescription? How do we know that the Pentox they send is the real deal?

james1947

Not everywhere in the world you need prescription for Pentox. Riverpharmcy main stock is in India. They are sealing Aventis Trental 400, myself and many others bought from them. They delivery is fast, they keep strict rules, for example I have asked them to write less in the invoice to pay less customs and the answer was: "Sorry, we are not cheating the customs".

James
Lost 2" length and a lot of girth. Late start, still VED, Cialis & Pentox helped. Prostate surgery 2014.

LWillisjr

Quote from: IHatePeyronies on April 01, 2012, 12:10:23 AM
I may be naive, but how is it that this site can sell Pentox with no prescription? How do we know that the Pentox they send is the real deal?

Because different countries have different laws and prescription requimrents, and they seem to be much less restrictive in India than the U.S. An you don't know if it is the real deal unless you have confirmation from other users. I have not purchased from River Pharmacy but several here have and they seem legit. I do buy my Cialis from another India based company and it works well for me.

Les
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Luciano

Quote from: lwillisjr on April 01, 2012, 09:14:55 PM
Because different countries have different laws and prescription requimrents, and they seem to be much less restrictive in India than the U.S. An you don't know if it is the real deal unless you have confirmation from other users. I have not purchased from River Pharmacy but several here have and they seem legit. I do buy my Cialis from another India based company and it works well for me.

Its not only the customs, In europe for example, countries (germany, austria, france) will not let you buy ANY drugs outside an official pharmacy inside the european union.
Here in Austria i cannot buy any drug over the net from outside of the EU. The drug will be confiscated and I will be fined. AND it is not a question of price.
If i buy aspirin in the us (or advil or anything like that) It will never pass customs and I am like 90% sure to be fined and the aspirin confiscated. (except at christmas time because there are so many parcels that they cant control them all)
On the other hand, there are online pharmacies based within the European Union, that send you the parcels from within the EU so there are no customs and hardly any controls. They are illegal and get busted from time to time, but appear again under a different name.
So for cialis and viagra I use those (they ususally have indian generics), but I do not trust them for pentox quality wise.

Luc

james1947

Regarding Pentox quality from India, is supplied by Riverfarmcy that is based in the US. I have ordered from them after reading on the forum that some forum veterans buying from them.
The Pentox I get is Trental 400mg manufactured by Aventis. I suppose that if they re working from the US and Canada have some control on them.
Personally I don't think is fake.

James

james1947

Question

How can buy Pentox without prescription in the EU states?
Have some way?

James

ThisWontWork

Quote from: james1947 on April 18, 2012, 08:57:37 AM
Question

Have some way?

James

You can buy Pentox/Trental from official pharmacy in Finland without prescription.  
Pentox, CoQ-10, L-Arginine, VED, some Chinese herbs

Luciano

In Austria an Germany you theoretically need a prescription. But as it is not very dangerous (and there is no real indication you can use it as a drug)
by explaining you dont have your prescription, and if they could help you out just this one time, the usually will give it to you.
Of course not if you show up every week.
Luc

Ralf3

Quote from: ThisWontWork on April 18, 2012, 10:32:26 AM
Quote from: james1947 on April 18, 2012, 08:57:37 AM
Question

Have some way?

James

You can buy Pentox/Trental from official pharmacy in Finland without prescription.

how can you do it if you are not in/from Finland?

Ralf3

Quote from: Luciano on April 18, 2012, 12:34:25 PM
In Austria an Germany you theoretically need a prescription. But as it is not very dangerous (and there is no real indication you can use it as a drug)
by explaining you dont have your prescription, and if they could help you out just this one time, the usually will give it to you.
Of course not if you show up every week.
Luc

but can you ask for half a year supply of pentox?  

ThisWontWork

Quote from: Ralf3 on April 18, 2012, 05:29:56 PM...

how can you do it if you are not in/from Finland?

You send a mail to a pharmacy in Finland and ask if you can order Trental from them. There is a pharmacy  in Åland(part of Finland), send them a request what you need. Their email: nya.apoteket@apoteket.ax . I did last month - 500 pills - I got it in one week. They have packages of 100 pills at a cost of 23 euro plus shipping cost.

Good luck!
Pentox, CoQ-10, L-Arginine, VED, some Chinese herbs

Luciano

Quote from: Ralf3 on April 18, 2012, 05:34:51 PM
but can you ask for half a year supply of pentox?
I dont know for germany, in austria its definitly No. Here even with a prescription you only get 1 package per prescription. And doctors do not give you prescriptions for more than 1 package.
Why? its a question of money. Every time you go and see the doctor, your social security pays him like 30 euros. Waiting rooms are full of people just coming to get their prescription. most of them dont even see the doc, as its just a renewal.
So no way they will give you more than one package. for trental thats 50 pills.

Luc

Phase

This is a little bit off-topic but hopefully moderators can move this if necessary.

Is pentox available in spain without prescription or does it need it?

I'm asking because I'm coming to Spain from other country where Pentox is free to buy for everyone, and I wonder what should I do with my Pentox pills when traveling. I'm affraid the spanish customs will seize them which would be BAD. :S

Also another question, sorry my stupidiness but can you buy Cialis in spain with foreign prescription (which is in foreign language) or how these things work usually..? Does anybody know?

funnyfarm

by recipe (receta) he means "prescription"
When you are in tune with the unknown, the known is peaceful.