Any feedback for SizeDoctor?

Previous topic - Next topic

MDT

I used an Andropenis Extender for about 6 month, made some noticeable gains in length and EQ but it didn't do anything for my curvature. The more extension you add the more uncomfortable it became, plus the gain was only temporary.  My EQ has suffered tremondously since I stopped using an extender, I need to hop back on the train.

It seems everyone is favoring the PeniMaster Pro at the moment but it's also very expensive, $400CDN.
I was browsing aliexpress/ebay and found a similar vacuum extender called the SizeDoctor for $60CDN.
Link deleted by administrator as possible spam
Unfortunately I couldn't find any in-depth review of the product, I was hoping somebody here could shed some light on this product.
Thanks

Hawk

What makes you interested in traction?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

MDT

I found the andropenis extender while searching for a treatment for Peyronie's conditions. Which led me to the discovery of the PE's community.

The science of the extender sounds plausible so I gave it a shot. I've gotten good result with the Andropenis but it got to a point where the discomfort was more than I can deal with.
I took a break thinking the gains in length and girth would be permanent but it turned out not to be.

I like traction devices for it's portability. I can conceal it under baggy clothing while in public. The only downside is the long wear time requirement.

TonySa

The ESL-40 is an inexpensive glans suction cup option that can be worn for long periods of time.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

MDT

Thanks for the suggestion, the ESL40 is something I'm considering but based on what I read it doesn't provide as much force as a spring extender.