variococeles

Previous topic - Next topic

One Op

Anyone had any experiences with this and if it has caused any other symptoms like peyronies or ed?
Cheers  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Apmark

I had an epididymis cyst removed. Seemed a little worse after the procedure. Had some fun afterwards though with normal testicles
Noted peyronies development about 10 years ago, 15 % deviation to the left. Have had epididymis cyst removed recently and seems worse. Possible cause was from trimix use not long after I was married. Otherwise I am very healthy.

Gabriel

Hey guys,

Had a varicocele removed a few years ago, but did not seem to impact in anyway my prostatism problems nor to cause (?) my Peyronie a couple of years later...
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.