Coconut oil and manual traction

Previous topic - Next topic

mith76

Hey I had peyronie's for a while but I injured myself again about 4 months ago. I was in a lot of pain and my penis had a new bend to the right. I heard about the benefits of castor oil but I didn't have money at the time so I decided to use organic coconut oil instead. I rubbed coconut oil on my penis every night and I also massaged and stretched my penis at various angles for about 20 minutes each day. After about a month of doing this, the pain disappeared completely and the bend also improved! I do not know whether it is the coconut oil or the stretching that helped me more, but I do feel like stretching may be more beneficial. Unfortunately, I injured myself again about a month ago, so now I have to deal with new injuries as well as my previous injuries.

Side note: Be careful when stretching your penis, DO NOT pull too hard. Massage in between stretches to allow proper blood flow.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

JS1991

You should definitely stop jelqing! And massaging your penis can't help either. Just take it easy and be less aggressive with treatments, your #1 concern should be not injuring yourself again.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

mith76

Yeah, I'm taking a break from jelqing for now. I found massaging the plaque area to be helpful. I'm also using the hand warmers treatment which is also pretty effective.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **