NEW Support Group in Berlin, Germany // Selbsthilfegruppe in Berlin, Deutschland

Previous topic - Next topic

Selbsthilfegruppe IPP

Hello,

I was diagnosed with Peyronie's and now I am looking for people like me, who are interested to meet regularly in a new support group in Berlin, to share your experience in the context of Peyronie's.

It can be a space for medical questions, but also emotional issues. Of course, we will decide together what the group should be about and what is important for each meeting. I can imagine that the following topics are interesting:

- Experience with (specialized) urologists / andrologists?
- Experience with treatments (medicines, surgeries, etc.)
- Relationship and sexuality
- fears, worries and depression

I think it's good to talk about your worries and fears, and it's helpful when you're overwhelmed on your own.

If you are interested, I am looking forward to hear from you. The goal is to find at least six people for a first group meeting. The meetings will take place in Berlin, Neukölln. A room is probably already available.

Of course, you can also come to me with questions and suggestions.

best regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo,

ich habe dieses Jahr die Diagnose Induratio Penis Plastica erhalten und suche hier nun nach Betroffenen, die Interesse haben sich in einer Selbsthilfegruppe in Berlin regelmäßig zu treffen, um Ihre Erfahrungen im Umgang mit der erworbenen Penisverkrümmung auszutauschen.

Es soll ein Raum sowohl für medizinische Fragen aber auch emotionale Themen sein. Selbstverständlich würden wir gemeinsam schauen worum es in der Gruppe genau gehen soll und was jeweils wichtig ist. Ich stelle mir vor, dass folgende Themen interessieren könnten:

-   Erfahrungen mit (spezialisierten) Urologen/Andrologen?
-   Erfahrungen mit Behandlungen (Medikamente, Operationen, usw.)
-   Beziehung und Sexualität
-   Ängste, Sorgen und Depressionen

Ich bin der Überzeugung, dass es gut tut über seine Sorgen und Ängste zu sprechen und es wichtig ist sich Hilfe zu holen, wenn man selbst mal überfordert ist.  

Falls Du Interesse hast würde ich mich freuen von Dir zu hören. Es ist das Ziel mindestens sechs Betroffene für eine Gruppengründung zu finden. Die Treffen sollen in Berlin, Neukölln stattfinden. Ein Raum steht wahrscheinlich bereits schon zu Verfügung.

Natürlich kannst Du dich auch gerne mit Fragen und Anregungen an mich wenden.

Liebe Grüße
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Selbsthilfegruppe IPP

@Admin

Would it be possible to send this topic to all German Members in the Forum as a private message?

It is to bad that I can only send 10 PM in one hour:-( I would love to reach out to more people and I would be grateful if you would support the idea.

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

0w00dy

Tag! Interessant!

Komme aus dem Süden, eine sichere Zusage könnte ich nur geben wenn ich das Datum weiß.

Hawk

[quote author=Selbsthilfegruppe IPP link=topic=10910.msg101542#msg101542 date=1540313005]
@Admin

Would it be possible to send this topic to all German Members in the Forum as a private message? It is to bad that I can only send 10 PM in one hour:-( I would love to reach out to more people and I would be grateful if you would support the idea. [/quote]

We only have ever had about a total of about 125 members from Germany register here over the past 12 years.  Many of those are not currently active.  It does not seem it should be that difficult for you to contact them.  However,  I think the likelihood of finding active members to travel to Berlin on a specific date and time is not very great.

We get a little suspicious when someone suggests they want to start a Peyronies Disease group when they have never even participated in any discussion on our forum.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Selbsthilfegruppe IPP

Ok, I was hoping for more support. I am disappointed.

I will write them myself.

Selbsthilfegruppe IPP

Selbsthilfegruppe IPP