Coloplast Titan or LGX?

Previous topic - Next topic

Strong

Hi, soon I will be going to get an implant, but I have a doubt
My question is when I get an erection my girth is about 13, 5 cm (~5.3 inches) at the base of the penis and 12.7-13 cm (5.11 inches) in the upper and middle part.

The LGX would fill this space and I would keep my girth with it or should I get the Titan model that gives girther?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc.

Hawk

You have not filled in your signature line so I know nothing about your history.  I encourage you to PLEASE do so so we can help each other better.  I will give some general information as I see it.

Your most critical decision and the most critical decision of anyone getting an implant can ever make is choosing your surgeon.  Beyond that, you have to understand that with a great surgeon, either of these implants will significantly change your life for the better.  I am not trying to avoid the question but it is much like asking me is it better in the winter to have a warm comforter on the bed or an electric blanket?  I could argue for each.  I have seen impatient men want to cry because their flaccid penis was "deformed or somewhat erect with a Titan (5 weeks after surgery).  I have seen men searching for help because their LGX would bend or buckle under resistance a few years after implant (maybe with anal sex).  

There are nuances that you gain and give up with each one.  Some of these "drawbacks" are not drawbacks at all for some that would not care enough to even give you a dollar to change them, yet some obsess over them.
The question here might not be what options are important or which model has those options.  It might more accurately be - what are you prone to obsess over.

Pump size and shape - Titan is better
A rigid unbendable erection that still feels natural (Titan is better)  (this is more of a factor with a longer penis and/or with fibrosis)
Natural feeling more comfortable flaccid LGX is better
A larger flaccid (a shower) the Titan is better
1/4 inch in length - The LGX MIGHT be better
1/4" in girth - The Titan MIGHT be better
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Pfract

I second what hawk said. Also, if possible people post your story and share pictures on a journal. I would love to start gathering information for our brothers in Europe on this board. There is unfortunately, not much information on Portugal and Spain on this board.  

Alibaba

If the taper is your concern, I don't think the AMS will show any immediate results. One issues I had with the AMS I had originally was that my dick was tapered. It took over a year to straighten out.  I never had a cone shaped dick before that implant. d
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

suicidecomingsoon

No idea. Interested in this too

Strong

The question is very simple and clear, you don't need a signature to answer it because I already leave you the data written above. So please hawk and others if you are going to help, if you want to help, focus on answering my question.

Now, I know that the different brands of implants have different diameter and titan gives girther. So what I ask is if a lgx would fill and give me the thickness that I currently have(my measurements are written above, you can look at it) on the contrary it would be better to get a titan. Also I don't have an implant yet, that's why my question.

If you can't answer this simple question without diverting the subject, I don't want to imagine others
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc.

Hawk

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

If girth is your priority, all other things being equal-i'd go w the Titan,  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.