I believe it is the most important not to be alone with this "disease"

Previous topic - Next topic

Selbsthilfegruppe IPP

Hello everyone  :)

I was diagnosed with Peyronie's Disease and since then I have been struggling to cope with this sudden change. I have decided that I do not have to handle this myself, but that I will reach out for others, who experience similar changes, to share. Because I strongly believe it is the most important not to be alone with this "disease".

I am from Berlin in Germany, where I am planning on forming a support group, therefore I will also write in German (see below!).

I'm happy to meet you and your stories!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo, Alle :)

bei mir wurde dieses Jahr eine erworbene Penisverkrümmung diagnostiziert und seitdem kämpfe ich mit den Herausforderungen im Umgang mit dieser plötzlichen Veränderung. Ich habe entschieden mich nicht zu verstecken, sondern andere Betroffene zu suchen, die Ähnliches erleben und mich auszutauschen. Weil ich glaube, dass es wichtig ist nicht alleine mit dieser "Krankheit" zu sein.

Ich bin aus Berlin und plane dort eine Selbsthilfegruppe für Betroffene zu gründen.

Ich freue mich darauf Euch und eure Geschichten kennenzulernen!

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Selbsthilfegruppe IPP

Induratio Penis Plastica (IPP)

Gruppe in Gründung

Eine erworbene Penisverkrümmung kann sehr belastend sein und wirft viele Fragen auf mit denen man nicht alleine sein muss!
Die Gruppe bietet einen geschützten Rahmen um Erfahrungen rund um die Erkrankung aus- zutauschen, Ängsten und Sorgen zum Thema Beziehung und Sexualität einen Raum zu ge- ben und sich gegenseitig zu unterstützen.

Zeit: bitte erfragen
Info und Anmeldung: SHZ Neukölln-Nord
Tel 681 60 64 oder Email info@selbsthilfe-neukoelln.de
Sprechzeit: Mo 15.00 - 18.00 LINK REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Hawk

Are you actually a participant on the forum or is your sole purpose for registering here to use us to advertise in German?

It is curious that you never post.  You never seem inclined toward support to our online community.  You never introduced yourself to the administration.  You never even told you story.

How would we know if you were gathering names for some other reason?  How would we know if you had some profit motive?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

MichaelS7

Honestly glad I found this too. Working my way up to 5 posts so I can attach pictures of my own case.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **