News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

My Story

Previous topic - Next topic

Deepal22

I injured my penis 7-8 days ago in sleep probably..I felt pain in sleep...When I woke up my penis head was curving to left side...After this I felt hard flaccid and hourglass for first few days then these symptoms decreased however that curving remained same. Initially curve was notable only in semi erect state like some members on forum describing but now it is noticeable during erection also. There was some pain and also some kind of ED however not sure. I have no history of masturbations or sex. Met 3 urologists they said it is normal condition. Only one of them said we have to wait and see for some months, they warned me to not doing research or taking medicines so early without any proof of peyronie's because it can backfire and infact can induce to peyronie's what doesn't exist now. So what you friends think what should I do
Country - SRI LANKA , Age - 22, History - Unknown

TonySa

Is this a brand new curve that you never had before?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Welcome to the forum.  I hope you find the support and answers you are looking for. know of no med taken for Peyronies Disease that could possibly cause Peyronies Disease other than Maybe Xiaflex injections?  I have also never heard a doctor suggest such a thing.  I would read this just to get up to speed. Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums

If it were me I would take the recommended supplements and make lifestyle changes.  It can do nothing but help your overall health.  I would also take anti-inflammatory meds like Advil if you have any pain.  Be cautious, it is a blood thinner so don't go maximum dose day after day.

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Deepal22

Tsanches, it's brand new curve just got it 8 days ago

Deepal22

Hawk I will meet more urologists to get prescription for some medicines

TonySa

Deepall 22, def get started as hawk recommends w treatment.  Consider pentox, low dose daily PDE5 inhibitor, l-arginine or l-citrulline and VED or traction.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.