Poor masterbation habits caused my Peyronie and prolonged erection in jeans

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannyjay

I've been suffering with peyronies for over a year now I'm 31 years old ,aggressive masterbation caused this to happen pulling to hard to left caused it to bend to the left now it's very painful keeps me up for hours at night  extreme pain radiating down my perineum into prostrate , also having an erection contained in jeans over time will cause bending too if a penis can't  point out straight like it's suppose to  and it stuck up or down in jeans it's going to bend that's how I feel  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Pfract

Hey dude... What you said makes absolutely no sense. You have to read more about this disease, and for sure, having your penis bent in your pants sideways doesn't cause it. If you are normal to begin with.  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

razen

I masturbated "prone" by lying face down and rubbing against my bed for many years, could this have caused it?

Bubba dawg

Most all guys are rough on their dicks. Most guys dont get peyrones. Nobody knows for sure what causes it. No need to guilt yourself. Just focus on getting treatment  
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.