Can depression or anxiety cause peyronie's ?

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Eagle

Well since monday I'm reading articles on this forum, and what I have noticed is most of the members have a history of deprrssion or anxiety. I also had some depressing times. I just wanted to know is there any link between depression/anxiety and peyronie's?
My age : 23, Cause : Injury during Sex, Injury Date : 10 Oct 2018

Stabler

Depression and anxiety will not cause Peyronies, it is something that comes, most times, while those who have it learn what it is. Many do not find out about Peyronies when it is in early stages to begin treatment sooner, this is because it is not a well know topic in the medical profession.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Bubba dawg

I think it can cause depression and anxiety. You can start suffering from both before you have been diagnosed. I had severe case of both. At that time I had painful erections . The curve hadn't started. I never heard of peyrones at that point.
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

skunkworks

This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

RachelThorpe

There may be the link between depression/anxiety and peyronie's. Some study shows that more than half of the men who are diagnosed with Peyronie's disease will suffer with anxiety and depression. If this left undiagnosed, this disease can cause erection problems and affect intimate relationships.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Whyisthishappening

Association of Stress-Related Disorders With Subsequent Autoimmune Disease
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29922828
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee