PENTOX - Side effects

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

Minoxidil can cause permanent ED, def google it
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hrvat21

Thats finestride! Mindoxil is just a foam, but it lowers blood pressure, so i don't know wanted to see if anyone has any expiriences. And for fin, it's very rarely. I personally will need implant anyways so at least i don't need to worry about that

TonySa

Thanks for the clarification!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

pey ron

Quote from: Tsanchez12369 on February 11, 2018, 05:34:29 PM
And where did you find it is only effective very early on?

That's not what I meant. Dr. Lue told me that the only chance of fully healing is if pentox is started right away, no longer than 2-3 months after the injury. Otherwise it's still gonna be beneficial, but will most likely not fix everything 100%.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Hrvat21

I feel much more tired when taking pentox, guys will it go away with time? I'm only on one pill, and should be taking 3 and i feel much weaker and weak willed and anxious this way. I didn't take it for two days and felt like a god lol. Should i continue or is there anything that has similar effect like pentox without these side effects

Paolo

I haven't taken Pentox but I think it will knock your immunity system, something like alpha lipoic acid might help increase energy to making up for that  :-\
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

diehardpatriot

HRvat, interesting. I feel extremely energetic on pentox. It may just be the anxiety I've been experiencing though  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Christopher1

I feel zero side effects on pentox. I can take 4 a day without feeling anything.

Mine is from a US pharmacy doctor-prescribed.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

TonySa

I hear if you can't tolerate pentox, coQ10 is the next similar acting option.