Diagnosed yesterday, 20 years old

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungFella

I was reckless.
For years I struggled with depression , always looked for my way out.
I did everything wrong.
Took steroids and let then F~@< my hormones system , had ED due high levels pf estrogen.
Took glucusamine , did jelqing and reckless masteubation with 70% erection

Im f'~c<+d for life.

I had the most beautiful girlfriend , but the fate is just cruel.

I have very small plague.

I dont know what to do with my life, plannjng on dating an autsitic girl or something, just to have something to hug.

Buying a dog .

I hope i will not kill myself.

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Hawk

YF, you are not going to kill yourself because as you settle down you will find there are solutions.  Those solutions come in many forms and many combinations.  They range from things right here and now that can improve your erections to current solutions that can totally fix your erections.

They include things in your lifetime that will make the current solutions seem crude and barbaric.

They include a gift of realization that in addition to working out the solutions for your penis that you will find an entire life of fulfillment that does not even include your penis.  While you are deciding on a course of action to fix the penis end of this issue consider the other gifts you have that people need.  Think outside the box.  Brainstorm and write down ten things in a minute.  Some will be useless but in that list will be some workable things that have NOTHING to do with romantic relationships.

On the topic of romantic relationships do the same.  Think about all the ways you could become irreplaceable to a woman if you had NO dick.  It is a very good practice for every guy.  At some point, we all need to wise-up and realize there is far more to a relationship that does not involve a dick than the portion that revolves around a dick.  These things range from other aspects of sexual intimacy to things that make her feel secure, important, and appreciated.  There is a lot there to master and it takes more than listing them, it takes learning them by practice and application.  Before you have come close to mastering them you will have a plan to fix your penis.  If you master these things and then have a 4" inch penis that works once a week you will have more than most men can ever offer a woman.  The competition will not stand a chance.

Please don't dismiss this as BS because it isn't.  If you can embrace what I am trying to get across you will have an awesome life.  In the words of an accomplished MS patient "Life does not have to be perfect to be great".  Your challenge is on the days when you feel down to not lose focus of your plan.  On days when your mind plays tricks on you and tells you it is hopeless, that you don't buy into the negativity.  If you will discipline yourself to write down ten things you are thankful for on a sheet of paper every day you will find it is transforming.  Include subtle things that happened that day or that you became aware of that day.  Also include things that span weeks, months, or years.  It is fine if you have repeats on the list.  Just do it.

Now back to paragraph one.  You are not too young to consider an implant. if other measures like oral ED drugs and VED's fail, an outpatient implant surgery performed by a top-notch surgeon can give you more sexual potential than any other 20-year old.  It will not mean much though if you reject or ignore the other things in my post.

Now slowly and persistently develop a plan and work the plan.  - Stay in touch because we are on this journey with you.

Cheers

Hawk
PS: If you ever want to talk by phone just PM me.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

You are in the right place and will find support here like hawks post.  If you cannot pull out of the depression,  please consider supportive counseling or even anti-depressants.  Please keep us posted.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.