Augusta: battery powered or manual

Previous topic - Next topic

pey ron

Is the battery powered version of the Augusta VED dangerous? As in: is it safer to buy the manual one?

Also: if I buy the battery powered version, can I still operate it manually?

What if parts break years after the purchase?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Monty

Hi, I was advised by are area (soma) manager not to buy the powered one, he told me its a lot heaver, takes longer to pump up and not as controllable as the manual one.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

JS1991

You're better off with the manual pump. Better control = less chance of injury.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

pey ron

How about their warranty coverage? IIRC you can pay for extra warranty. Would you take it?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

JS1991

I personally did not, but that is entirely up to you.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)