Flaccid pain: Traction as a solution or the opposite?

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungGuy97

Hi all,

I just got the Penimaster Pro and I'm now reading the manual to see how to use it properly.
However, I re-injured myself about three weeks ago and I've been experiencing some mild pain in the flaccid state.
You could describe it better as some kind of burning.

My question is: is traction good for the pain, as argued by some, or does it do extra damage?
I'm afraid that if I don't do traction my condition will get worse. But doing it too soon might make it worse...
What is your opinion about this?

Thanks in advance!  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc

Gabriel

Hey YoungGuy,

The question is crucial and tricky. Almost scientific studies and evidence point toward the "yes, you should use traction for flaccid state". However, I myself have often wondered for the past year (where I have diligently been using traction while in acute phase) if traction was good for my pain... Even right now, I'm experiencing a slight burst of burning in my penis (did like 7 hours of PMP yesterday), and don't know if I should put on my PMP or not.

So: I'd tend to tell you yes, put on your PMP but with low tension if you feel in pain, and see what happens after a few days like this.

Anyway, if you want to suppress this pain/burning/tingling sensation in your penis, I recommend you my complex but very efficient mix of EO/VO, which makes wonders for this issue: Essential and vegetal oils 2.0 - Peyronies Society Forums

Cheers,
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

TonySa

I agree try it, but if aggravates it then I'd back off.  For pain I'd try pentox and/or diclofenac sodium gel (both over the counter and prescription).
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

lmn25

[Full quote removed - please check forum rules regarding quotes] - Admin

Can you tell me where to find diclofenac sodium gel over the counter in the US? I haven't had any luck finding any that doesn't require a prescription. Thank you!
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

TonySa

GoodRx online can give you the local drug stores.  Enter the generic name, if nothing try Voltaren
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.