When do progress in flaccid state translate into erect?

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel

Hey guys,

I know this has already been discussed here and there, but I definitely couldn't find a good synthetic topic on the subject.

So here's the thing: after a few months of andropeyronies and mostly a few weeks of PMP, I'm starting to see results on my flaccid state (a little more length, a little more girth too). BUT, my erect state did not gain a millimeter, neither in length nor in girth.

SO, the question is: will it ever happen or does it depend on each people; and if it happens, after how much time roughly?
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

Mr man

Hello,
When I was young. I did penis enlargement by manual stretching. It was just for fun. It worked. An old partner noted how large I had gotten but (without bragging). I could see that for myself. It made me wonder if I should take the practice seriously. Penis pumps extenders etc, but I just couldn't.take the whole things seriously

According to science. Penis enlargement is not possible. Penile cells do not devide and multiply. The human penis stops growing at the age of 21.

However, can I direct you at this site? The before and after pics are impressive. https://www.thundersplace.org/progress-reports-and-pictures/before-and-after-measurement-pictures.html
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.

TonySa

The science shows that the penis does not gain length unless it's gained after lost of length from Peyronie's, post prostrate surgery, etc.  there is one study of men w micropenis where I believe one man gained a 1/2 inch.  Stay away from jequling as it can cause or aggravate Peyronie's.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.