Young guys having peyronis

Previous topic - Next topic

PD11

Anybody here who is young and are living happily with slight bend in their penis...Please share your story..

Hawk

Why would a slight bend bother you?  Penises are not made on a lathe with perfect symmetry.  What makes straight better or worse than curved?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

Yes, many guys enjoy slight bends.  There is even an article in it, I'll try to find it for you.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

diehardpatriot

Before my injury I was perfectly happy with my 30 degree congenital bend. 18 years old I was making love to my girlfriend all the time and she never made one comment about it being curved. Be happy with what you got man, unless sex is uncomfortable for you. If not be happy and don't take your health for granted.  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Monty

I have a very nice upward curve and would hate to straight again, sex is more enjoyable with a curve dick, and my Uro (she) agrees with me.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life