VED cyclinder size

Previous topic - Next topic

Ukdiabetic

Hi all,

I'm undertaking the 3 tube size VED method to correct an upwards curvature.

I'm just wondering about tube size - the smallest tube is just too small - touching sides when flacid and completely full when pumping, so as per stated in protocol I am starting on medium size instead of small. My concern is though that the first 2/3 (from base) of my penis when erect is extremly tight i.e. squashed to the point of discomfort - should i just go to the large size? I did half my session last night on med and half on large and it was definetly more comfortable but with a more pronounced curve although not as bad as it is unrestricted obv because of the housing.

Anyways just wondered if there's anyone with similar exp out there?
43, Type 1 Diabetic, noticed start of peyronies beginning 2017, suffer from ED as well, 100mg Silendafil when I think it could be required. Trying to keep my chin (and other things) up!

strateahed

Hello Ukdiabetic, I had a similar experience and couldn't use the small cylinder at all. Also had some discomfort with the medium tube (not actual pain) ... but I surmised that it might be doing a better job of straightening things out :-) After some back and forth with the Old Man,I decided to just go with the "One Cylinder Protocol". That is what he used. You can find it here on the forum.

Basically using just the large tube, it's pumping 20%, 30%, then 50% ... using the same pump/release intervals for a total of fifteen minutes. That is, 20% for 5 minutes, then 30% for another 5, and finally 50%.  

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Monty

Hi,Same Problem see link to me in 'B' cylinder https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10669.0.html

cylinder is full to the point when tip of glans starts to go numb, I finished up using the C & XL cylinders and now and again the B cylinder if i feel like a good stretch.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Ukdiabetic

Thanks for the replys guys.

Monty - do you just use the c and xl where it recommends the b and c in the 3 tube protocol?
43, Type 1 Diabetic, noticed start of peyronies beginning 2017, suffer from ED as well, 100mg Silendafil when I think it could be required. Trying to keep my chin (and other things) up!

Monty

hi, yes you correct ,just use c and xl.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Ukdiabetic

Ok thanks for the advice. Shall order an xl tube and see how it goes!

Monty

Hi think you will find that the XL cylinder is very good for comfort, only one problem, it tends to pull your scrotum into cylinder, so be aware of this.

if you have a long penis 8 to 10 inches then you should go for the XLL cylinder.

Old Man

TIP FOR MEMBERS USING OVERSIZED CYLINDERS WITH VEDS:

Pumping up with the oversized cylinders will have a tendency to ''suck'' the scrotum into the mouth of it. So, to help prevent this from happening:

BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WITH APPLYING THE WATER SOLUBLE LUBRICANT ON THE PENILE SHAFT WHEN PREPRING FOR USING THE VED. WIPE OFF ANY LUBE THAT DOES GET ON THE SCROTUM BEFORE INSERTING THE PENIS INTO THE VED CYLINDER MOUTH. AND, PUMP SLOWLY FOR THE FIRST FEW PUMPS TO GET A GOOD TIGHT SEAL.

Old Man

Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.