I can't seem to figure this out

Previous topic - Next topic

lcd960

Hi everyone, I've posted here a few times before but I'm still experiencing some discomfort. I'd like to lay out this series of events to see if I could get any input on how serious this is. I'm 21 and this has given my incredible anxiety trying to discern whether or not I have peyroines. 6 months ago I had a minor injury and after a few weeks noticed an indentation when erect on the bottom of my shaft with a one time shooting pain when I touched it. That has since disappeared, yet over the last 3 or so months my glans became kind of overly sensitive on one side, maybe from checking my penis so much. That has also gone away.

I did go to a doctor a few months ago who quickly dismissed my claims. Now in the last few weeks, on the top left under the glans I have some flaccid discomfort where it isn't painful but feels sore and I sometimes get a dull ache (This is also around the area where I grip during masturbating) It sometimes feels sore in that area during an erection, and if I masturbate in a day then have sex too soon after my entire penis feels sore. I don't remember if this is normal or not. Sometimes wearing tight pants or adjusting my penis can cause this light discomfort. If I touch the area a lot the discomfort stops until I leave it alone for awhile then touch it again.

I have not had more than any minor pain during sex or erection unless I overuse it and although I persistently check for scars and plaque I have yet to find something tangible anywhere (though I'm not sure exactly what to look for). There is also no deformity aside from a few gradual indents here and there, but I'm not sure if those have always been there. I know I sound crazy but I've read so many stories on here and I just want to know if I'm in the clear or not. At 6 months would I have noticed something significant or could a new plaque form? I am only 21 so the odds are that this is from an injury but even after all this time? This is very much affecting my confidence and potentially my erection quality. Yes I have a history of anxiety but I'm looking for some assurance or advice here. Please help a guy out  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

Thomas2

there's no way anybody could tell at this stage nor based solely on your writings. Bot one thing i will tell: if you feel pain, just stop using it. Explain to your partner that you HAVE to stop to avoid tragic consequences. Pain is much more fragile than one could think, once it is ripped. A very small tear could trigger peyronie, so it is wise for everyone hurting their penis, to stop and heal!  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

Sounds to me as you could very well be just fine.  If your doctor is competent then this may be confirmed.  Do you have any anxiety reduction strategies that work for you?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.